PDA

View Full Version : Got hosed on WIllHill withdrawl (not their fault) - future options?

Pepsquad
03-09-2006, 01:44 AM
Finished up the 5 pounds for 5 hrs. bonus on WillHill a few days ago and on the withdrawl page I was only given 2 options (Bank Transfer or cheque). I withdraw via Bank Transfer and was charged 27 f-ing dollars on this $300 withdrawl!!! I'd really appreciate help on what my plan should be for next month - that withdrawl fee is unacceptable.

Precision1C
03-09-2006, 03:03 AM
Got Neteller?

Pepsquad
03-09-2006, 03:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Got Neteller?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Which would have been my preferred method of cashout had it been an option. Is Neteller ONLY an option at cashout if you used it as your method of deposit?

Precision1C
03-09-2006, 07:07 AM
I deposited via Neteller and withdrew with it. I don't know the intimate details of Willhill cashier policy but you can check with CS to see if you can get a dispensation to withdraw to Neteller after depositing via another method.

moondogg
03-09-2006, 10:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Got Neteller?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Which would have been my preferred method of cashout had it been an option. Is Neteller ONLY an option at cashout if you used it as your method of deposit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably.

Can't you just make a small deposit via Neteller to get it added as a withdraw option?