PDA

View Full Version : How exactly does the $25 instant partypoker bonus work?

Mik1w
03-08-2006, 12:33 PM
I made my first deposit, and nothing comes in my account.

I saw something about a "free $25", but for that I have to pay $20 a year, which makes it not free at all. in fact, I'm pretty sure it is like me giivng THEM money, since I have to play a load of raked games to clear it.

Was that it?

smallSEK
03-08-2006, 12:54 PM
well, when you did your first deposit, did you put in your deposit bonus code? If you did, then the extra money would've shown up as bonus cash that you have to clear.

Sigurd
03-08-2006, 12:55 PM
The ones you will have to pay 20$ to is a propoker lobby organisation. It is in Party's interest that this organisation achieces its goals, and they thus offer a bonus if you sign up sign up with them.

Mik1w
03-08-2006, 01:21 PM
I typed in the code PLIST25, "$25 free bonus on sign-up deposit (minimum deposit is $50, requires 125 raked hands to clear" from http://www.pokerlistings.com/party-poker.

nerdking
03-08-2006, 03:06 PM
play 125 raked hands. I suggest playing the quarter/fifty cent limit tables. Two-tabling you can do that in about an hour and a half. To see if you've cleared your promotion, check the window in the main lobby right next to where it displays your account balance. there should be a hotlink for bonuses. click that and then click check bonus status or something like that.

Poker Source
03-08-2006, 10:39 PM
Check out www.instantbankroll.com. (http://www.instantbankroll.com.) This the best Party Poker bonus by far.

Mik1w
03-08-2006, 10:45 PM
I have used "PLIST25" amd e-mailed them about it. They gave me a $10 bonuc to clear. I replied, saying I expect £25 and no less, but they refuse. Was the bonus out of date? Can I press this issue? I WANT to get that $25, and will do anything I can within reason. Is it realistic?

The people replying to e-mails seem harsh and stingy. I am tempted to say that I will leave PartyPoker. I am very satisfied with PokersStars, do you think I should mention this in an e-mail? I am very tempted, as PP has dissapointed me so far eith their promise of a $25 bonus.

I am annoyed at this. Will it get anywhere?

theJoblessWobbly
03-08-2006, 10:49 PM
Yeah, the Instant Bankroll deal is great. I did the free $100 one, but if you're planning on depositing, might as well withdraw that $50, start a new party account using the instant bankroll instructions, and go for the $150 bonus. I cleared it easily (and lost a big chunk in the process, but since then I've been steadily gaining it back at the .05/.10 tables; to clear the bonus, don't play .50/1. A bad run will put you in a hole. Go .25/.50).

Mik1w
03-08-2006, 11:16 PM
I missed that. I deposited $50, and have been pissed off since. I e-mailed support about my missing bonus - they gave me $10 free. I said, "ok, hold on, I want £25. Where's my $15?" and they said that wasn't the deal.

Ok, you want to play hardball? I'm going to get my $25 bonus, I'm going to happily play 70 raked hands at micro stakes, cash out my deposit, put it back in poker stars (which is far more reliable at the moment), and have a good time. Then see how they like that.

I've only been associated with PP for a day and already I'm utterly PO'd with them. Seems like you have to object to everything to get anywhere in this world. Well, at least with PP. They're such cowards; I bet any one of you reguars could e-mail them and claim you've lost confidence, they#d just give you an extre $20 and say "shut up".

PS rules.

Mik1w
03-08-2006, 11:18 PM
" did the free $100 one"

that kicks ass. how? what's the code? PM?

Davey
03-08-2006, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

" did the free $100 one"

that kicks ass. how? what's the code? PM?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Check out www.instantbankroll.com. (http://www.instantbankroll.com.) This the best Party Poker bonus by far.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mik1w
03-08-2006, 11:36 PM
Ok, the web page doesn't work.

Hopefully I owned the guy replying to my mail. I love outgunning someone:

Hello

"I did not request a 20% bonus, but an instant $25. I have only recieved $10 of
this bonus, and I am still requesting the remaining $15. I will be happy to
begin playing when this request has been granted, however until that point, I
hope you can appreciate that I will not play a single raked hand until I am
sure I can trust the website to deliver what was promised."

"I have many friends who enjoy playing poker online, and am happy to refer them
to alternate sites if I find the hassle of getting a bonus of PartyPoker too
great. I would have loved to recommend this website, but have since become
reluctant due to the difficulty in recieving my due bonus."

"I don't mean to be a hassle; I would just like the $15 bonus remaining.
I am sure you will get it back quickly in the rake; I just refuse to gamble on a
site I cannot trust to deliver promised bonuses."

Mik1w
03-08-2006, 11:37 PM
don't you love just... OWNING a website? I love it.

Davey
03-09-2006, 12:11 AM
http://www.instantbankroll.com/ I dont know why the first link didnt work but this should. I really dont think you are owning a site when they didnt even give you the rest of the bonus. Sounds like you are getting owned.

froggy527
03-09-2006, 01:11 AM
First you need to do some research before you
play on a site. By doing the $25 bonus you screwed
yourself out of the $100 bonus.

Before you do any site check out all of your options
before you do anything.