PDA

View Full Version : Pooh Bah Video

ICMoney
11-27-2007, 10:34 PM
Sup

Some guys from the Brew said they were having trouble with 10nl so I made a vid (45 mins, 110mb).

To all the 25/50nl ballers - please watch my vid too and let me know my leaks.

I'll be happy to answer any questions

Thanks

MegaUpload Link (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LICPU46G)

FileFont Link (http://hosted.filefront.com/hq7878/)

fozzy71
11-27-2007, 10:41 PM
first

NeverScurred
11-27-2007, 10:42 PM
Downloading now; will comment later. Looking forward to it!

vixticator
11-27-2007, 10:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
LAST

[/ QUOTE ]

ICMoney
11-27-2007, 10:50 PM
[b]<font color="green">
Sorry, forgot to add:

Vid is an FLV file.

Download the FLV player from here. (http://www.download.com/FLV-Player/3000-2139_4-10769546.html?tag=lst-1)</font>

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LAST

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope not.

This hot piece is open to all.

vixticator
11-27-2007, 11:00 PM
The second link is dowloading much faster btw. For me anyways.

ICMoney
11-27-2007, 11:06 PM
Oh, and no RickRolls like in my 2p2 game vid.

buttonpusher
11-27-2007, 11:07 PM
dling now

Genius Liar
11-27-2007, 11:11 PM
nice vid

ICMoney
11-27-2007, 11:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
nice vid

[/ QUOTE ]

Vid is 45 mins long - did you watch all of it in 10mins?

if you watched it all - what did you like and not like about it?

Thanks man

NeverScurred
11-27-2007, 11:53 PM
When I unzip it, it says it's a FLV file. What program can I play that in?

fozzy71
11-27-2007, 11:57 PM
Just downloaded and installed FLV player - and realized WMP played it fine. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I will try and comment, after I watch it.

Have you ever seen my FTP Card Mods or Table Pack? Since you were nice enough to upload this - I will ship you a free copy of any of my decks. I loved Waffles' cards - but I think mine are better, LDO.

FTP Mods by Fozzy (http://psthemes.com/forum/index.php?action=store;cat=22)

Let me know which deck you would like, and I will hook you up.

[ QUOTE ]
When I unzip it, it says it's a FLV file. What program can I play that in?

[/ QUOTE ]

He posted a link up above - to the Flash player download. I was able to right click, open with - Windows Media Player.

buttonpusher
11-27-2007, 11:57 PM
google ".flv player" .. first link @ downloads.com

I think vlc also works.

ICMoney
11-28-2007, 12:00 AM
Hey Fozzy - I could use a PS table mod.

Kisses

vixticator
11-28-2007, 12:07 AM
I'm actually calling the 3bet from ProDonkey with AT in position, you are both deep 160bb+ and he's shown the ability to make just totally random nonsensical plays and stack off with no hand. IMO you have enough notes to play it well post flop.

edit: nevermind you explained this later

On the AJ hand early on KQx flop 3way first to act, c/f is best too IMO at 10nl. Even checked to you in position I'd consider just checking as well. I like to give up flops at &lt;10nl when I miss OOP.

I've never played 10nl but at least these 3 tables play more passive than 5nl on stars where you can buyin for $10. This is a better game. The players are much more aggro and make foolish plays with no draws for stacks. Since it's deep you can also get away with trying to ruin your image for a couple of bb's and get them to play back, except they do it with stacks.

fozzy71
11-28-2007, 12:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Fozzy - I could use a PS table mod.

Kisses

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars Themes by Fozzy. (http://psthemes.com/forum/index.php?action=store;cat=23)

Any of the table shapes/colors can be easily installed into any of my other themes. I havent tried using a completely transparent table at stars yet, like you use at FTP.

This is my current Stars set-up I am playing. No Images - HyperClone, w/ Gray Controls Patch, and a Gray Custom Background. And my 5.4-Dk-AG-XX Cards.

I will ask you to create a free account at psthemes so I can deliver the Theme via the ThemeShop there.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/Stars/stars-hyper-gray-gray-54-dk-ag.jpg (http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/Stars/?action=view&amp;current=stars-hyper-gray-gray-54-dk-ag.jpg)

ICMoney
11-28-2007, 12:17 AM
Man, it would be so nice to get rid of those circles on PS.

uNL - show this man some love and buy some of his stuff.

My PSthemes name is hq7878.

Thanks a bunch.

---And F and others - let me know what you like or didn't about the vid. Thanks.

fozzy71
11-28-2007, 12:25 AM
Just shipped you the No Images Hyperclone Theme.

Go to the Themeshop &gt; My Orders and follow the download links.

After you get it installed, and have used it - you may want to check out the patch for the gray controls. It is in the Downloads &gt; Patches section - Patch-HyperCLone-Gray (http://psthemes.com/forum/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item187)

If you need any help or have any questions, send me a pm here, or an e-mail at fozzy@psthemes.com.

ICMoney
11-28-2007, 12:30 AM
It worked Foz.

Thanks a bunch.

Going to put a plug in the Brew for you.

Go HoosGo
11-28-2007, 12:37 AM
downloading now

ICMoney
11-28-2007, 12:44 AM
On the AJ hand early on KQx flop 3way first to act, c/f is best too IMO at 10nl. Even checked to you in position I'd consider just checking as well. I like to give up flops at &lt;10nl when I miss OOP.
---------------------------

I would prob check AJo behind IP on the KQx.

Here I think CF is fine. I thought I just had to get through Skills and the other guy would fold.

I would prob CC a bet, so I wanted to bet and give myself a chance to win the pot unimproved.

I can rep broadways well here.

Thanks for the comment.
Keep them coming.

n4rf
11-28-2007, 12:46 AM
I find myself raising hands a lot more preflop, ESPECIALLY if there are many limpers. Any suited Ace or any suited King, I will usually raise if there are limpers. Usually if I get callers I take this down on the flop with a standard c-bet.

Is this good play at this level? You said that people should be much tighter at the lower levels, but sometimes I see it the opposite.

Also, what HUD program are you using?

ICMoney
11-28-2007, 12:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I find myself raising hands a lot more preflop, ESPECIALLY if there are many limpers. Any suited Ace or any suited King, I will usually raise if there are limpers. Usually if I get callers I take this down on the flop with a standard c-bet.

Is this good play at this level? You said that people should be much tighter at the lower levels, but sometimes I see it the opposite.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was talking about being loose postflop - like CR bluffing on the flop, etc. I also folded a fair amount of bottom pair hands I flopped in limped pots.

I thought I raised PF a fair amount after limps (Q7o after few limps, J9, and anything against that fish on table three to my right).

I saw that 2 people would limp, I would pfr to .6 and get 3 callers.

Just have to adjust.

simonpoker
11-28-2007, 12:52 AM
Downloading right now.

n4rf
11-28-2007, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I saw that 2 people would limp, I would pfr to .6 and get 3 callers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup this is true. Sometimes you find tables that are much easier to raise when there are limpers. Others I'll find tables where they rarely ever fold to a raise after they limp. This is especially true when I play against players with a VPIP &gt; 50. And recently I've been playing against a lot of these... gets a *tad frustrating, but they lose money in the long run.

Great vid so far. The one thing that videos have taught me is not to be so passive post-flop, and call bets where I'm most likely not the favorite.

n4rf
11-28-2007, 12:55 AM
Also, maybe this is different at 50NL, but if I find my table is below 30-35% average VPIP, I usually find myself a better table. At the 10NL level you can easily find tables with 40+VPIP. Your 1st table was a 25% and I would definitely get away from tables such as that unless there is a major fish.

Don't know if you find the same players at 50NL, but I know they exist at 25NL (they may even be worse).

fozzy71
Realtime HUD - Google it, and there is also a thread in the software forum.

You dont use color ranges on the top row stats? I set-up 5 colors for VPIP/PFR/AF. I think it helps me target people easier.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/ScreenShots%20Misc/rthud-prefs.jpg (http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/ScreenShots%20Misc/?action=view&amp;current=rthud-prefs.jpg)

ICMoney
Speaking of raising limps - I used the limp and call raise after limp stat a lot in this vid.

I use it even more for large hand samples.

If you don't use this stat, you need to - esp combined with their fold to cb stat.

ICMoney
11-28-2007, 12:58 AM
About color coding - I know where to look in my hud for a particluar stat.

Once I see the number I immediately know if it's high/low.

I have the stats color coded (his cb stats in red, limp/call in teal, etc).

Whatever works.

ICMoney
11-28-2007, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, maybe this is different at 50NL, but if I find my table is below 30-35% average VPIP, I usually find myself a better table. At the 10NL level you can easily find tables with 40+VPIP. Your 1st table was a 25% and I would definitely get away from tables such as that unless there is a major fish.

Don't know if you find the same players at 50NL, but I know they exist at 25NL (they may even be worse).

[/ QUOTE ]

I prob could have found a better table, but I wanted to use the reads I had for the rest of the video.

Didn't want to swtich tables 10 times in 45 mins.

But good point about leaving a table as soon as it gets bad - I take this to heart at 50nl.

vixticator
11-28-2007, 12:59 AM
I think the 100bb at 10nl on FT limits you, on stars 5nl where you can buyin for 200bb raising 5x or even 6x is pretty standard and no one folds. Not sure about 10nl, don't know if that is a good idea.

ICMoney
11-28-2007, 01:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think the 100bb at 10nl on FT limits you, on stars 5nl where you can buyin for 200bb raising 5x or even 6x is pretty standard and no one folds. Not sure about 10nl, don't know if that is a good idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Think opening 6x 200bb deep is a big leak for a few reasons.

It's prob much easier to get $10 from the fish 100bb deep, rather than 200.

Same with the $50nl versus .3 deep $60 tables on FT.

drsmooth
11-28-2007, 02:23 AM
Cool vid. Is there a reason you were calling the fish prodonkey instead of poodonkey, or are my eyes failing me?

I have no real comments except I found it funny when you were denouncing FPS then called a raise with 95 in the SB and fired on the turn into 2 players.

Why would you want position on tskilz who was playing very tight, rather than prodonkey who was pretty much giving money away? Table selection for me sucks, I always get the lags on my left and nits on my right (all 2 of them at 10nl...)

Anyway good video. Emphasized that to beat 10nl you just have to play solid and tight, figure out who is going to donate and pick your spots. I think I'll buddylist poodonkey

ICMoney
11-28-2007, 09:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Cool vid. Is there a reason you were calling the fish prodonkey instead of poodonkey, or are my eyes failing me?

I have no real comments except I found it funny when you were denouncing FPS then called a raise with 95 in the SB and fired on the turn into 2 players.

Why would you want position on tskilz who was playing very tight, rather than prodonkey who was pretty much giving money away? Table selection for me sucks, I always get the lags on my left and nits on my right (all 2 of them at 10nl...)

Anyway good video. Emphasized that to beat 10nl you just have to play solid and tight, figure out who is going to donate and pick your spots. I think I'll buddylist poodonkey

[/ QUOTE ]

I read players' names wrong all the time. Calling him Pro was unintentional but I guess it turned out to be a funny joke.

95 - yeah can see where you are coming from. Pot wasn't raised and I like a turn bet when the ace hits - only bad thing is that it's kind of draw heavy with straights/flushes. If it was a dry flop I prob bet 65% of the time or so.

Switching seats on table three: I still have position on Reef who kept limp folding. I think Tskills might start to riase his limps and he seems like a pretty easy guy to float and win pfrs and cbs from when he would normally just fold to my pfrs. Tskills is pretty tight pf but doesn't fold much to CBs. Not that great for me when I'm raising Reef a lot.

Poodonkey - I wouldnt mind being oop on this guy tbh. I think he has settled down a good bit against me at least. He's pretty aggro pf, but he stopped donk betting, floating, etc against me. He also seems to bluff when checked to. Think it would be pretty easy to trap someone like him oop.

We are 150bb deep and there would prob need to be a 3bet or cr at some point to get all the money in. My position allows me to do that now. He doesn't fold to 3bets much and I would assume the same to be true for 4bets (A9s, etc). I wouldn't be surprised if I was able to get it in pf with KK versus his AQ for 150bb.

He only folds his blinds 33/25% so I will still be in a lot of pots IP against him. If he wants to continue defending his blinds to my steals he is going to be playing larger pots oop and has shown a tendency to check-fold on flops/turns.

I would buddy list that jooth guy and a couple others as well.

Thanks for the comments and keep them coming.

Fetzi
11-28-2007, 12:37 PM
downloading now, ( with 70kb/s /images/graemlins/frown.gif )

ICMoney
11-28-2007, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone said the second link is faster.

gl

yellowbluebus
11-28-2007, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or you can watch streaming flash video here (http://www.roulettenburg.com/poker/ICMoney.html). That's the beauty of FLV!

I am still uploading it to the host though. 40% done.

I will take a look at it after lunch. Thanks for making one ICMoney!

Sniiii
11-28-2007, 01:23 PM
Downloading - thanks !

iheartponeez
11-28-2007, 01:31 PM
I can't tell if you sound like a total bro, or if you just sound enthusiastic.

Omnificent
11-28-2007, 02:32 PM
Nice video...just a quick question, you make mention of someone that is 71% folding to cbets, so nearly everytime. How do you proceed or play I guess when the villian never folds to a cbet?....

thx

ICMoney
11-28-2007, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or you can watch streaming flash video here (http://www.roulettenburg.com/poker/ICMoney.html). That's the beauty of FLV!

I am still uploading it to the host though. 40% done.

I will take a look at it after lunch. Thanks for making one ICMoney!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, cool man.

Thanks.

ICMoney
11-28-2007, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nice video...just a quick question, you make mention of someone that is 71% folding to cbets, so nearly everytime. How do you proceed or play I guess when the villian never folds to a cbet?....

thx

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it really depends on how their VPIP - if they are a 75/5 and never fold to CB's - I'm valuebetting ace high, middle pair, etc.

If they are 20/15 they are prob floating a lot so I might double barrel more.

If they are 10/5 they aren't folding to CB's b/c they have premiums.

Give me some vpip/pfr stats and some flops and IP/out of pos and I'll tell you if I cb.

Thanks.

larry31
11-28-2007, 03:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what is a total bro?

ICMoney
11-28-2007, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what is a total bro?

[/ QUOTE ]

No idea.

Think it's a black man or a ghey or something but don't want anyone to say, "Racist. Ban."