PDA

View Full Version : How long do you stay at a table?

NoodlesMcintosh
11-23-2007, 12:36 AM
If you're just cleaning up and outplaying everybody at the table when do you decide to pick up your stack and leave? Is it a time limit you set? Number of hands? Or when you've won enough that it wouldn't make sense to sit with that much money at that table?

hoyasaxa
11-23-2007, 12:41 AM
i leave when the game gets bad or i have to go to class
leaving a soft table where ur winning is nuts, you should stay as long as humanly possible

edit: IBL

Profish2285
11-23-2007, 12:44 AM
I leave when I feel leaving is correct. Sorry if that is vague but there are a number of reasons I will leave. If Im running bad and its starting to tilt me I try to leave. If I have too much on the table and it effects how I play I leave. If the table becomes short handed I usually leave. If the table is no longer soft enough I leave. Too many short stacks on the table I leave. (BTW, anything more than 1 short stack is too many imo) Obviously if I have to leave for something else then I do that too. Im probably missing a few reasons.

Check_The_Nuts
11-23-2007, 01:12 AM
depends on how many tables I'm playing, I either leave when I'm able to click the x in the top right corner after the table gets bad, or I leave because I think the table isn't as fishy as other tables currently running.

Mind you I haven't been table selecting very dilligently lately.

whyzze
11-23-2007, 01:15 AM
when the fish to reg ratio sucks.

I finish my session at some point >200 ftp points for my ironmanness.