PDA

View Full Version : AA OOP vs flopped set, turned quads... ouch

cubba85
11-19-2007, 10:59 AM
I can't seem to get the hand converter at legopoker to work, so apologies for having to give a link :(

Guys, would appreciate your comments on how I went wrong on this one. It was one of those hands where as soon as I saw the flop, I 'knew' how the hand was going to be played on every street and how it would end up.

Any comments on how I played on any particular street? Could I have avoided this?

In retrospect I'm guessing that I should have folded the river because the only thing I could beat was a massive bluff. Or a smaller PP, but they would be unlikely to go all-in given the strength I had showed.

No reads on this guy, hadn't seen him before.

Hand history:
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1715986

Thanks a lot

orlov
11-19-2007, 11:07 AM
I just got [censored] over in a similar hand, I had jj, board was 3 tens with an 8 and a 2, I had jj and snap called. Ran it through stove and my equity was 70% against villain range.

Anyway to get back to you, thats just a horrible cooler, snap call this every single time. Him having the t is just so unlikely.

Aceium
11-19-2007, 11:35 AM
This is an easy call. In the unlikely case it was a cooler, villan got extremely lucky to pick up quads when you make close to the nuts.

Parvex
11-19-2007, 11:40 AM
You cannot fold in this spot. Espacially after your weak river bet. But even if you've bet normal, you couldn't fold.

And by the way: Don't post results.

munkey
11-19-2007, 11:43 AM
Total cooler you have top boat vs quads - plz take this to UNL BBV if you must.

Google zeebo theorem if you want to see why folding is so bad -basically no one folds many worse boats.