*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Hero A/images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
Hero: Raise $2.00
MP3: Call $2.00
CO: Fold
Button: Fold
SB: Fold
BB: Call $1.50

*** FLOP *** A/images/graemlins/spade.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif (pot:$6.25)
BB: Bet $1.50
Hero: Raise $5.00
MP3: Call $5.00
BB: Call $3.50

*** TURN *** 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif (pot:$21.25)
BB: Check
Hero: Bet $10.00
<font color="blue"> I don't know what to do on turn /images/graemlins/frown.gif If check-&gt; than we may get free card to FD e.t.c If we bet pot-&gt;we commit itself. So i decide to bet 1/2 pot to get value from weaker hands</font>
MP3: Allin $28.86
BB: Call $28.86
Hero?

p.s. how change my decision if only one of villains push all-in?

Malifous
11-19-2007, 06:23 AM
Fold! No way you are ahead on this spot ever. Why are you reraising @ flop when its 3handed and you only beat A7 A9 and A6 + flushdraws &amp; straighdraws. Turn just check, both villains has shoved strenght and now the straightdraw got there. That 10$ bet is really weak i think.

Kukla
11-19-2007, 06:32 AM
i reraise flop because there is FD,str8 DR +villains bad and would call with medium pairs e.t.c.

Malifous
11-19-2007, 07:36 AM
That reraise would be better in HU pot i think. You need to shut down at turn because you have very little fold equity if any at all.

hockeyf
11-19-2007, 07:40 AM
You're drawing dead here very often.

orlov
11-19-2007, 07:43 AM
Flop reraise is fine, these almost minbets usually are draws.

Id check behind turn tough and hope to get to a cheap showdown.

Nick Royale
11-19-2007, 07:58 AM
I want more money in this pot everywhere and I'm likely playing for stacks.

Malifous
11-19-2007, 08:16 AM
With AJ on that board?

minSim
11-19-2007, 08:28 AM
You should definately raise flop, I wouldn't mind making it like 9-10 bucks.
If you're still with 3 players after it I check behind or c/f turn a lot.

ama0330
11-19-2007, 08:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

level?

Malifous
11-19-2007, 08:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think that is a very good line, so you want to bet. 10~~ into 7.5? What does that achieve, somekind of combodraw calls it, AQ/AK probably call it, set is totally gonna call it even straightdraw is probably gonna call it and your in horrible horrible situation at turn where you have to c/f.

Nick Royale
11-19-2007, 09:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

level?

[/ QUOTE ]
No, but the "likely playing for stacks" part might be a bit of an exaggeration. I'm obv playing for stacks vs MP no matter what and I will find myself all-in vs the other player a decent amount too depending on how the hand goes down after my pfr. Too many scenarios to cover.

Overall I'm quite suprised by the weak/tight replies in this thread given these guys are complete donks who won't ever let go of a fd or oesd and will way over value Ax/gs etc.

minSim
11-19-2007, 10:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think that is a very good line, so you want to bet. 10~~ into 7.5? What does that achieve, somekind of combodraw calls it, AQ/AK probably call it, set is totally gonna call it even straightdraw is probably gonna call it and your in horrible horrible situation at turn where you have to c/f.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not about what you bet relative to the pot, it's about what odds you are giving villain. Villains range is full of draws, you want to make him pay maximum for drawing them.
By raising 10, villain has to call 8.50 in a 17.00 pot, which is exactly 1:2.

Another plus is that the 2nd villain will have worse odds and likely has to throw all his drawing hands away. In a multiway pot that isn't so bad, because you're likely ahead against 1 villain, but behind against both.

(And a set should probably push this flop imo instead of calling)

dlorc
11-19-2007, 10:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Overall I'm quite suprised by the weak/tight replies in this thread given these guys are complete donks who won't ever let go of a fd or oesd and will way over value Ax/gs etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why this forum is imo a somewhat dangerous tool for new players, and I dont post too much here.

It feels like 70-90% of posts are where people took a beat and post a "did I play it right" where everyone already knows the answer and tells you to fold it.

I think really cutting down on these type of posts would help out, make it so posts have to have a purpose rather than the semi-badbeat stories.

Eg did I bet this right, could I bet it better, was this a good spot to bluff given my reads which by the way were xxx does yyy in pot type ccc.

Locking low content HH threads with no written analysis/provisos should be a must, obviously with an explanation posted by the moderator.

Kukla
11-19-2007, 11:02 AM
Ok thx all for answers. My thought was that if i check turn then many cards on river scared me and i may be bluffed. So i decide to bet 1/2 pot on turn with an idea to call all-in from one villain. As played i fold my TP, BB show 76 for str8 and MP A9o for 2 pairs.