PDA

View Full Version : 25NL - AA on monotone flop

Micro Donk
11-19-2007, 05:02 AM
my main question is i have to keep betting to protect, right?

villain is a solid reg, 18/15/2.8 over a few hundred. weve 3bet each other a couple times, but none have gone too far

and i was going to leave the table but then it refilled, so no table selection stuff lol...

and i likely should have made the flop at least 6

Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 3 Players
LeggoPoker.com (http://www.leggopoker.com) - Hand History Converter (http://www.leggopoker.com/hh)

Hero (SB): $28.95
BB: $10.15
BTN: $53.35

Pre-Flop: A/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif dealt to Hero (SB)
<font color="red">BTN raises to $1</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $3.50</font>, BB folds, BTN calls $2.50

Flop: ($7.25) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $5</font>, BTN calls $5

Turn: ($17.25) 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif (2 Players)
Hero...

demon102
11-19-2007, 05:06 AM
u have about a pot sized bet left in ur stack I prolly just shove here

Malifous
11-19-2007, 05:11 AM
I dont see him having a completed flush here so i shove. Preflop is very nice bet a bit more on flop and shove non spade turn i think.

matrix
11-19-2007, 11:20 AM
$5 is fine on the flop.

shove the turn - KK QQ JJ TT will call if they have one /images/graemlins/spade.gif and you're a 60% fav in that case.

black Aces calls and freerolls you - and the only way he ought to have a flush here is with AK/AQss - so we're dead to 2 combos - a 30% dog to one combo and a decent fav vs the rest of his range. (at least 12 other combos)

If he shows up with a set here then you just found a hole in this "solid regs" game.

BevillTheDevil
11-19-2007, 12:31 PM
shove turn. Not many hands this villian should be callin a 3bet w/ that we are behind, AKs maybe 99 (which should def raise the flop) but you do say uve been 3bettin a lot pf so he could actually widen his 3bet callin range, personally i dont think many tag like ppl in uNL adjust like this tho. JJ+ is almost always stackin off here which makes up most of this villians range IMO.

Pokey
11-19-2007, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
$5 is fine on the flop.

shove the turn

[/ QUOTE ]

It's really hard to add anything to this.