PDA

View Full Version : TT utg min 3 betted preflop help correct my decision on all street..

icheckcallu
11-09-2007, 03:46 PM
I normally 3 pf here but being oop and me having to try to move up quick playing stress free low varience, I ditched 3-4betting light.

I have no real read on the caller. Minraisor is standard for the retard as his 3 betting with any good pp AQ AJ AT type hands a tag would play.

BTN: $29.04
SB: $29.53
BB: $99.56
Hero (UTG): $23.95
CO: $23.32

Pre-Flop: T/images/graemlins/heart.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif dealt to Hero (UTG)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $1</font>, <font color="red">CO raises to $2</font>, BTN calls $2, 2 folds, Hero calls $1

Flop: ($6.35) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif (3 Players)
Hero checks, CO checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $3.75</font>, Hero calls $3.75, CO folds

Turn: ($13.85) 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $2</font>, BTN calls $2
Lawls really this is messed up but i bet this much intending to fold any resistance. He does seem quite passive although small sample size.

River: ($17.85) 3/images/graemlins/club.gif (2 Players)
Hero checks, BTN checks

Good he just call turn I intend to check snap call here. Leading river only leads to bad spot because he isnt calling with anything I beat.

results in white...
<font color="white"> Results: $17.85 Pot ($0.89 Rake)
BTN showed Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif (two pairs, Queens and Sevens) and WON $16.96 (+$9.21 NET)
Hero showed T/images/graemlins/heart.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif (two pairs, Tens and Sevens) and LOST (-$7.75 NET) </font>

Profish2285
11-09-2007, 04:26 PM
If he seems quite passive then I am probably calling pf for set value only. Im not sure very passive players c-bet with AK on this board tbh. However, since its a small sample I guess you can take one off here and see what he does on the turn. I dont like the donk because I think youre going to end up scaring an overpair from a passive player and he is just going to call you down. I would rather check to him and see what he does, folding pretty quickly if he fires again.