PDA

View Full Version : UltimateBet Referral

ItalianFX
03-06-2006, 05:36 PM
I am starting an account on UltimateBet and would like to open the account stating that someone referred me.

So here is a proposal:

I will not be opening with a huge bankroll, but it will be in the triple digits (ex. anywhere from $100 to $999). This means you will be credited with 100 bonus dollars and I will be credited with 50 bonus dollars.

To make this more interesting, since Poker is a 5-letter word, the 5th person to PM me with their UltimateBet screenname will win the prize of being a referral and will get the bonus as soon as I create the account.

I will write back to everyone stating which position they PM'd me and if you are the lucky #5, I will address that also.

When someone finally completes this, I will address that within this thread.

Good Luck!

If this is not allowed, you can delete this or lock it and I will say Sorry in advance.

ItalianFX
03-06-2006, 06:04 PM
This is still open for anyone just reading it.

sailorman
03-06-2006, 06:07 PM
You can refer Pkrprncss614

Ted Metro
03-06-2006, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am starting an account on UltimateBet and would like to open the account stating that someone referred me.

So here is a proposal:

I will not be opening with a huge bankroll, but it will be in the triple digits (ex. anywhere from $100 to $999). This means you will be credited with 100 bonus dollars and I will be credited with 50 bonus dollars.

To make this more interesting, since Poker is a 5-letter word, the 5th person to PM me with their UltimateBet screenname will win the prize of being a referral and will get the bonus as soon as I create the account.

I will write back to everyone stating which position they PM'd me and if you are the lucky #5, I will address that also.

When someone finally completes this, I will address that within this thread.

Good Luck!

If this is not allowed, you can delete this or lock it and I will say Sorry in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take it -- NSA_Ciphers at UB

ItalianFX
03-06-2006, 06:10 PM
I want PM's, and if you have already written to me in a PM, I have written back.

viper930
03-06-2006, 06:24 PM
you're looking for someone to refer you? or looking for people to refer.

ItalianFX
03-06-2006, 06:25 PM
I am setting up an account. I will be using someone as a referral. Does that make sense?

ItalianFX
03-06-2006, 06:50 PM
Still have 4th and 5th to go.

kiddj
03-06-2006, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a pretty good idea to use this thread to get a working group of 2+2 UB screen names, (people to possibly avoid).

I'm not saying you're doing this, just that it would be moderately clever if you were.

ItalianFX
03-06-2006, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a pretty good idea to use this thread to get a working group of 2+2 UB screen names, (people to possibly avoid).

I'm not saying you're doing this, just that it would be moderately clever if you were.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I'm not doing that. This is a serious, legitimate request for something fun to do while helping out someone else.

ItalianFX
03-06-2006, 07:58 PM
I had to leave for a little bit, but I am back and I finally got the 5th person.

Thanks for showing interest.

WiSeIVIaN
03-06-2006, 08:35 PM
You should be signing up for rakeback for UB, not doin some referrel bs....but suit yourself i suppose.... U want a referrel for Absolute poker too? How about party instead of the sign-up bonus?

ItalianFX
03-06-2006, 09:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You should be signing up for rakeback for UB, not doin some referrel bs....but suit yourself i suppose.... U want a referrel for Absolute poker too? How about party instead of the sign-up bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have considered rakeback for UB, but I do not plan on staying at UB as a permanent home.

mosquito
03-06-2006, 09:03 PM
Just so you know, with the frequent reloads and slowish clearnace, $100 bonus dollars is not worth much. If you still can, sign up to get rakeback and get the normal deposit bonus.

BonusPros
03-06-2006, 11:22 PM
Yeah this is not a good bonus. There are many many more much better than this. UB is probably one of the worst these days. PM me if you want some good ones.