PDA

View Full Version : I am lost which site is best to play considering bonus out of these?

spigge
03-06-2006, 08:51 AM
I currently play 2/4 limit games SH and full ring multitabling 10-20k hands per month just wondering what is my best option as site considering bonus.

party poker
-no rakeback
-how abut deposit bonuses after VIP program?
-VIP?

poker stars
-no rakeback
-no deposit bonuses
-their VIP program?

absolute
-rakeback
-frequent deposit bonuses
-useless points

some other site that I overlook?

Reptile1
03-06-2006, 10:24 AM
Unfortunately I suck at SH, so I can't speak from own experience, but you scould be at a very good spot for some bonuswhoring playing your game. Go to Bonuswhorescom and look up the bonusgrid for a list of the clearingrate/hour. I think the cryptologic skins like Interpoker and Sunpoker would be the best. Monthly bonuses and I think you can even get rb on top of the bonuses. But you have a lot of possibilities. B2B network have lots of skins offering bonuses that would be good for you, and pokerroom skins and...

boracay
03-06-2006, 10:39 AM
best choice would be chasing bonuses. among mentioned sites i would choose party or stars.
absolute would give you bonuses and rakeback, but would take large part of that back with their rake structure. the other reason is fishy tables against rocks. i believe you would get more at first sites.
but again you'll never know until you try them all.

Dany
03-06-2006, 10:44 AM
If you don't mind playing on the prima network, have a look at www.codepoker.com (http://www.codepoker.com)

- 50% bonus on winnings (up to $1000 per month)
- $50 deposit bonus
- rakeback programs (depending on your mgr)
- VIP (I don't really know what they can propose)

If you are a frequent winner, this 50% bonus on winnings is probably one of the best offer out there.

spigge
03-06-2006, 01:01 PM
Hmm seems that I have to make test run to all those sites and play 10k on each and try to figure which seems to give best return. I wan't to find one site where I can concentrate my play. Tired to run thru several sites per month. Last few months been playing in Absolute but newer really counted how much I pay rake after rakeback. And not so sure how much money those party/stars poits really are.

The_Bankroll
03-06-2006, 03:20 PM
there's no reason to just committ to one site. go around, collect all there bonuses and some rakeback.

Leavenfish
03-06-2006, 08:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
there's no reason to just committ to one site. go around, collect all there bonuses and some rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

He said he's, "Tired to run thru several sites per month." He knows he can do what you said.

---Leavenfish

BonusPros
03-06-2006, 11:28 PM
I'm not sure you can just pick one. I play at over 20 sites and although I am finally a winning poker player, I usually just play at the sites that have the best current offer. I have spent a ton of time researching, so I might be able to help. PM me if you are interested in what I've found out.