PDA

View Full Version : NL10 Set on very ugly board against 2 Villains

dogo
10-26-2007, 09:10 AM
PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (3 handed) Poker Stars (http://www.flopturnriver.com/reviews/Online-Poker-PokerStars.php#converter) Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (http://www.flopturnriver.com) (Format: 2+2 Forums)

BB ($10.75)
Hero ($12.30)
SB ($9.90)

Preflop: Hero is Button with T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $0.4</font>,
SB calls $0.35,
BB calls $0.30.

Flop: ($1.20) 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets $0.3</font>,
<font color="#CC3333">BB raises to $1.2</font>,
Hero ???

No stats on both Villains (I've Pokertracker not yet, but soon)
SB was new to the table
BB was somewhat loose, Overplayed some hands earlier, when the table was 5 or 6 handed

Raising here is shoving according the stacks and the pot size.
I'll only be called by hands
a) I'm already behind (str8, Flush), so I have 7 outs on turn and 10 on the river
b) I'm slightly ahead (monster draws), worst hand calling me here should be TPTK with the A/images/graemlins/spade.gif
c) not regarding overset or flopped Straight Flush /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I'll never fold in this spot

By calling I don't know what the SB will do and I'm almost giving Free Cards to drawing hands if I'm ahead. But I have the possibilty to keep the pot small, see a cheap showdown or put my money in when I will improve.

It took me my whole time bank to make my decision!

Thanks for your Advice!

members_only
10-26-2007, 10:59 AM
You can't fold, you don't want to give any free cards, and you want to get value from this loose/probably bad opponent. Raise again and get it all in.

Profish2285
10-26-2007, 11:26 AM
Just shove, save yourself a headache on later streets. I am sure you get called by the A of spades and two pair often enough to make this profitable.