PDA

View Full Version : first time poster wanna ask what you think about a hand i played

jules345
10-26-2007, 07:54 AM
Hey i'm a first time poster at 2+2 ive heard alot of good things about this forum so i decided i would make my first post! i have been playing online in micro for a few months just trying to see how i can manage a bankroll and i've had pretty good results to date. this one hand i just played i would like your opinions on. i think i played it really well

** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to jules345 [Jc Jh]
Eikman: folds
jules345: calls 30
gypsylee: calls 30
G3762mm: raises 60 to 90
cdgoodtimes: calls 90
Ares2k7: folds
Damsgaard: calls 60
jules345: raises 210 to 300
gypsylee: calls 270
G3762mm: folds
cdgoodtimes: calls 210
Damsgaard: folds
*** FLOP *** [Qd Kd Td]
jules345: checks
gypsylee: bets 300
cdgoodtimes: folds
jules345: calls 300
*** TURN *** [Qd Kd Td] [Ad]
jules345: checks
gypsylee: bets 300
jules345: raises 1175 to 1475 and is all-in
gypsylee: folds
jules345 collected 2295 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 2295 | Rake 0
Board [Qd Kd Td Ad]

the reasoning behind my play was that i was on a relatively aggressive table and i limped with jj waiting for the per flop raiser to raise it was dangerous and the flop didnt bring much but an open ender with 3 diamonds out i thought someone would of over paired me but no one would of had the flush so i thought i would see if i could hit the straight! since i had 2 j's i thought it would be rare someone els had a jack! so if i hit the straight it would pay off! the next card was an interesting card bringing a royal flush draw out i hit my straight yet there were four diamonds out i thuoght about how the hand was played and pretty much judged he probably has a hand like kq or k10 and he bet on the turn so i thought the only hand he could of had was a pocket pair low that hit a flush or the royal! and i judged that he bet the flop with two overs so he could of had a low pair and then bet the turn with a royal flush out there so i thought it was a good play!

what do you all think? open to critisism