PDA

View Full Version : sensible VPIP for the small blind...?

worpler
10-25-2007, 07:19 AM
mine varied from 50%+ now coming down to high 30s...

I'm p1ssing money away arent I???

ShipitFMA
10-25-2007, 07:22 AM
sigh, quit making stupid threads like this, maybe if you didn't clog up the forum threads that had answers to your questions wouldn't be pushed off of the front page

worpler
10-25-2007, 07:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
sigh, quit making stupid threads like this, maybe if you didn't clog up the forum threads that had answers to your questions wouldn't be pushed off of the front page

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a genuine question, if you dont like a thread report it.
Sorry we are not all old hands like you - even after a lot of searching it is not easy to find stuff on a huge site like this.....

ShipitFMA
10-25-2007, 07:27 AM
its got nothing to do with me not liking the thread, if you acutally took the time to read the posting guidelines you'd understand that you shouldn't be creating threads like this...Ask stuff like this in the OT threads like the brew

worpler
10-25-2007, 07:30 AM
would that be the brew were hands get posted, and then someone says "dont post hands here" - Ive read the guidlines and a lot of the recommended stuff.

Sorry its not possible for new posters to familiarise themselves with everything on a huge site like this. No wonder this site has a certain rep. A little courtesy does no harm, nor does a little redirect which a lot of people on here seem to manage.

kroeliewoelie
10-25-2007, 07:48 AM
I'd try the get your n00b out thread.