PDA

View Full Version : NL 1 (button vs big blaind)

mr.Blaze
10-18-2007, 04:36 PM
Full Tilt Poker, $0.05/$0.10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker (http://www.legopoker.com)Hand History Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

BB: $21.35
UTG: $10
MP: $19.90
CO: $4.45
Hero (BTN): $18.10
SB: $11.85

Pre-Flop: 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif dealt to Hero (BTN)
3 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.40</font>, SB calls $0.35, BB calls $0.30

Flop: ($1.20) K/images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/club.gif (3 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">BB bets $0.50</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.50</font>, SB folds, BB calls $1

Turn: ($4.20) T/images/graemlins/club.gif (2 Players)
BB checks, Hero checks

River: ($4.20) 3/images/graemlins/club.gif (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $2</font>, Hero calls $2

TheChad
10-18-2007, 05:06 PM
looks a lot like he has a similar hand here. I make it 5 on the river. I think he folds a lot of kings (except AK of course) and we can really rep a jack (I would've liked a turn bet, but meh). I see chop/chop.

ICMoney
10-18-2007, 05:14 PM
Bottom line, you are 200bb deep and I'm not looking to build a pot.

------

On the river you are most likely splitting or beat.
He's not leading w/ 99 or something you beat b/c no hand that is behind villian's will call a river bet.

You are calling $2 to win $2 (if split).

I don't like raising river. If he called your raise on the flop, he's not folding a king on the river after leading. The rake goes up and you just end up losing more.

He could have been donking a jack or better king and you just lose more.

FWIW, I think flop is WA/WB. He might call with 99 or something but he's shutting down after that.

You are IP and calling flop and leading/raising turn is an option.

What if he 3b you on the flop or bets turn and river?

TheChad
10-18-2007, 05:21 PM
if he 3b flop, he has AK/Jx and we get out.
he leads turn, I'm assuming that the 7 kicker is trash.

I still think we should bet turn/raise river.