PDA

View Full Version : [NL50] What do I do on this turn?

Ranma4703
10-17-2007, 01:21 PM
Effective Stack size is 30$, villian is unknown but hasn't done anything stupid yet.
UTG limps, c/o limps, I overlimp on the button with Q /images/graemlins/heart.gifJ /images/graemlins/heart.gif, sb completes, bb checks.
Flop comes out:
Q /images/graemlins/club.gif T /images/graemlins/spade.gif 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif
Checks around to me, and I bet out 2$ into the 2.50$ pot, everyone folds but the c/o limper.
Turn comes the:
8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
Should I bet to protect against flushes, or check to induce a bluff?

Milky
10-17-2007, 01:23 PM
First of all I'm raising pf all day with that hand against limpers. Also, I'd bet again and probably fold to a raise. Too many draws out there, so you should protect your hand.

RedSoxFan
10-17-2007, 01:24 PM
Say you check- what do you do on river if A, K, or spade comes? Where do you stand?

Playing limped pots sucks big time- TPGK yippee!!! See it beat so many times in limped pots. Raise that up Preflop or fold.

Ranma4703
10-18-2007, 02:40 PM
Just making sure. I never played this hand, it was in PNLH, and the author suggested checking behind. Although that may be correct vs better opponents, I didn't think it was correct against the poorer ones we play in micro stakes.

Matt Flynn
10-18-2007, 08:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just making sure. I never played this hand, it was in PNLH, and the author suggested checking behind. Although that may be correct vs better opponents, I didn't think it was correct against the poorer ones we play in micro stakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you can value bet there profitably, you should bet.