PDA

View Full Version : Warning Empire/PP reneging on Awards

BlufforNuts
03-04-2006, 02:38 PM
Empire Poker promised those that attained Royal Flush membership monthly 10% bonuses up to $100 for the first deposit of each month. I played all my high dollar SNGs there when they shared skins with PP to attain that status.

Now PP which now owns Empire is backing off that commitment even though they have already collected the rake.

Just know that PP is prepared to promise a bonus/rewards to frequent players and then change the terms after you have earned that status. It shouldn't surprise me. Ethics and honoring agreements seem to be outside the purview of PP...if the award program gets too expensive--just change the terms after the program status is earned.

Oh and notice how they explain their decision to take away the biggest part of their award program as "exciting news"!
Here was their response to my email:
From: info@empirepoker.com [mailto:info@empirepoker.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 3:19 AM
Subject: Response from EmpirePoker.com RoyalFlush [#4724892]

Dear

Thank you for getting in contact.

As you are probably aware, EmpirePoker.com has just joined the PartyGaming family. We are in the process of taking over the VIP program and the royal flush program. While we get through this process some of the benefits that were on offer (including the 10% bonus) might be affected. Rest assured that attractive bonuses and promotion offers will follow soon.

We appreciate your patience at this very exciting time.

Jaime
EmpirePoker.com

Btw they followed up with another email confirming they will not honor the existing program.

sui generis
03-04-2006, 07:59 PM
Empire is a big heep of trash. I cashed out a month ago and have never been happier that I did. Seriously, stop playing there until they start offering some bonsuses as they eventually will have to given their current player volume.

-eric

MicroBob
03-04-2006, 08:15 PM
I got pretty much the same e-mail.
I wasn't surprised...nor was I terribly disappointed.

They have been bought out and their VIP-rewards program is no longer existent for the most part.

No biggie. Was pretty much expecting it.

cardcounter0
03-06-2006, 10:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I got pretty much the same e-mail.
I wasn't surprised...nor was I terribly disappointed.

They have been bought out and their VIP-rewards program is no longer existent for the most part.

No biggie. Was pretty much expecting it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation:

[ QUOTE ]
I am so used to taking it in the ass from Party, it doesn't even hurt any more when they don't use lube.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

ENJOY!

threeonefour
03-06-2006, 11:02 PM
seriously cardcounter, aren't you tired of just typing 'ENJOY' in your posts? we all get it, we all read that letter months ago. it was a little funny for awhile maybe. but you must have like 20+ posts in the last few months that are nothing but 'ENJOY!' get a new act. don't make me dig them all up /images/graemlins/wink.gif

EDIT: holy [censored]. i actually just did the search cardcounter0 in the username section and +enjoy in the search field. i drastically underestimated how many times you've been posting that. i think its time to move on

cardcounter0
03-07-2006, 09:22 AM
Try working on your reading comprehension, or get your eyes checked, there is much more in the above post of mine than "nothing but ENJOY".

ENJOY!

BlufforNuts
03-11-2006, 12:56 AM
I moved this back up in answer to the thread below about Party reneging on Empire's bonus program--its true.

kfellmy
03-11-2006, 03:03 AM
Again what did I say about customer relations at Party once they went public. Their only concern is investor relations and profit. Mr. dikshit didn't become 207th on the billionaire's list by being nice, friendly or ethical. Screw customers and hello investors. I haven't been back to Party since they went public and from what I see in these forums I won't ever go back.

naschburger2
03-11-2006, 03:11 AM
Empire sucks but the $200 bonus last month was great and the easiest on the internet to earn at low limits. If they have another bonus like that I will keep playing there otherwise forget it.