PDA

View Full Version : 2 NL50 SH hands

v1k
10-15-2007, 02:46 PM
Party Poker, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LegoPoker (http://www.legopoker.com)Hand History Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

BB: $58.86
UTG: $75.74
CO: $133.18
Hero (BTN): $50.75
SB: $20.87

Pre-Flop: T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif T/images/graemlins/spade.gif dealt to Hero (BTN)
<font color="red">UTG calls $3.50

Flop: ($14.25) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif (3 Players)
UTG checks, CO bets $12, Hero calls $12, UTG folds

Turn: ($38.25) 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif (2 Players)
CO checks,Hero bets $34.25 and is All-In

Co 24/12/2

Party Poker, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker (http://www.legopoker.com)Hand History Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

BTN: $57.11
SB: $108.74
BB: $75.43
Hero (UTG): $69.84
MP: $21.21
CO: $51.95

Pre-Flop: K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif dealt to Hero (UTG)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $3</font>, 4 folds, BB calls $2.50

Flop: ($6.25) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif (2 Players)
BB checks, Hero bets $3, BB raises to $10, Hero calls $7

Turn: ($26.25) K/images/graemlins/heart.gif (2 Players)
BB bets $15, Hero calls $15

River: ($56.25) 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif (2 Players)
BB checks, Hero ???

same villian

YanP
10-15-2007, 02:59 PM
i don't like either personaly,

someone who's not the preflop raiser makes a very strong raise in the first hand, you call then chove a low turn. when you're ahead you only wint he pot, when you're behind you lose your stack.

the second one you call a check raise with A-high, you call again when you catch your K. looks so much like a Q to me, check behind

be interesting to see what other think tho

EDIT: the more i think about it, i make these type of plays sometimes with strong reads, but never without reads
Also just realised its your first post, (sorry)

marimba man
10-15-2007, 03:07 PM
1st hand there's no preflop action but w/e. It looks horrible whatever the preflop tbh.

2nd hand

Why 6x pre?
Why only 1/2 pot cbet?
Why call the reraise?
I actually fold the turn since you're beat but whatever.
Don't even think about betting the river. Your hand has showdown value, a bet will only be called by better hands and that turns yourr hand into a bluff etc. etc.

Other than that hand 2 is good.

v1k
10-15-2007, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

someone who's not the preflop raiser makes a very strong raise in the first hand, you call then chove a low turn. when you're ahead you only wint he pot, when you're behind you lose your stack.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought he reraised because of the minraise in front of him. the flopbet looks to me like a continuation bet.

[ QUOTE ]

the second one you call a check raise with A-high, you call again when you catch your K. looks so much like a Q to me, check behind

EDIT: the more i think about it, i make these type of plays sometimes with strong reads, but never without reads

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont think he would c/r me with a Q.

buttonpusher
10-15-2007, 03:20 PM
I fold the first hand, looks like you are just spewing chips.

2nd hand, pre-flop is fine. Continuation bet for more on the flop, when you get re-raised let it go.

v1k
10-15-2007, 03:21 PM
in the 1st hand gone something wrong with the handconverter. preflop utg raise to 1$ an co reraised to 4,5$ and me called.

marimba man
10-15-2007, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
in the 1st hand gone something wrong with the handconverter. preflop utg raise to 1$ an co reraised to 4,5$ and me called.

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case instafold to the flop bet. All you beat is AK, he could easily also hold JJ+

buttonpusher
10-15-2007, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case instafold to the flop bet. All you beat is AK, he could easily also hold JJ+

[/ QUOTE ]

seconded

YanP
10-15-2007, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont think he would c/r me with a Q.

[/ QUOTE ]

so what does he checkraise with?

v1k
10-15-2007, 05:06 PM
i think that he think that i wouldnt bet my Queen if i had hit.

YanP
10-16-2007, 03:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i think that he think that i wouldnt bet my Queen if i had hit.

[/ QUOTE ]

would you bet it? and would he know that. bearing in mind you haven't played together long?

If you've got a read like that mention it in the post and state how strong it is