PDA

View Full Version : 25NL KK

anthb7210p
10-14-2007, 05:17 PM
History: SB took a big pot off of me when he hit a boat against my 1010 on a JJ883 board. I made a bad river call and looked like a loose donk. No stats cause im not playing on my computer.

6 max full table
Relevant stacks:
Me UTG 40$
CO 25$
SB 40$

I am dealt K /images/graemlins/heart.gifK /images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="red"> I bet 1 </font> , CO calls, Button calls, and <font color="red"> SB pops it to 3</font> so then <font color="red"> I repop it to 10</font> CO calls, Button folds, and SB calls

Flop comes Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif 8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif (Pot about 32) [3 players - SB, Me (UTG) and CO]
<font color="red"> SB open pushes for ~28</font>

iheartponeez
10-14-2007, 05:25 PM
I think you have to call. When you have less than the pot and a strong overpair on the flop, it's worth going in.

I figure him for a flush draw with an overcard (So let's just say AsKs). With that in mind, you're probably slightly ahead of him on equity and getting 3-1 pot odds. Go for it.

I gave him a pokerstove range of: QQ, 88, 33, AsXs, and KQ and you're pretty much flipping. I think that you gotta roll with it.