PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever use the $100 instantbankroll.com Party deal?

bkellog1
03-03-2006, 11:27 PM
how long did it take to show up in your account? I'm a pokerstars player but I thought I would give PP a shot because this deal looked so good! no deposit required!

ZingyDNA
03-03-2006, 11:35 PM
I did, couple of months ago. Basicly you just follow their instruction on their website, then they send you an email w/ a phone No., you call them and in around 10 min 75 bucks show up in your account. You play a couple of hundred raked hands to get the other 25.

I have only played on party. I heard stars' games are tough. Do you play sngs or ring games?

bkellog1
03-03-2006, 11:43 PM
I play both sngs and ring. I have heard that PP is soft but I think that only applies to the higher limits. I play .25/.50 and .50/1 NL and $20 sngs.

by the way, these games on stars are usually not too tight

dp13368
03-03-2006, 11:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I play both sngs and ring. I have heard that PP is soft but I think that only applies to the higher limits. I play .25/.50 and .50/1 NL and $20 sngs.

by the way, these games on stars are usually not too tight

[/ QUOTE ]

PP NL25, 50, and 100 are all pretty soft. The bonus clears fairly easily multitabling NL50 and above.

Tinga
03-04-2006, 02:47 AM
I <3 instantbankroll.com

I year later, 50k (or more) richer, and I'm still riding that free $100.

You'll be better off at the lowest NL they start with.

Good luck.

plonker
03-04-2006, 05:24 AM
Ihave done the depoist $50 and get $125 back. I played limit .15/.30 cleared fairly quickly.

Good bankroll starter. Got my original $50 up to $350 now.

So it is a good deal.

AaronL
03-06-2006, 10:38 PM
My girlfriend did this last week and it took 3 or 4 days before they got back with her to confirm the information...

NoamChomsky
03-06-2006, 10:52 PM
I signed up for it, but didn't confirm or anything, didn't call in to them. This was over a month ago. Do you think I can still get the deal?

BonusPros
03-06-2006, 11:11 PM
I have never used it personally, but its usually a limited offer and you will probably have to register enough info to make sure you are a real human. They may even call you. Good luck.

dirty moose
03-07-2006, 12:51 AM
what is the avg wait time for them to send you the phone #?

TCBSTEVE
03-07-2006, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
how long did it take to show up in your account? I'm a pokerstars player but I thought I would give PP a shot because this deal looked so good! no deposit required!

[/ QUOTE ]Easy $100, my wife did it. Took about 3 days to get the email. She called them as instructed. they had her log on to Party. $75 was put in her acct while she was on the phone with them.

Steve Schmitty
03-07-2006, 01:41 AM
I did it. Pretty Easy. One thing I wasn't too comfortable with about it was that you have to give a phone operator your password to your PP account so I reccomend changing your password after you do it. Might sound paranoid, but safe.

The_Bankroll
03-07-2006, 05:46 AM
there to is no reason for them to need your password, and it's not that bright to give it out like that

smallSEK
03-07-2006, 10:00 AM
It's a great deal. Like Steve, I was a bit apprehensive of giving them my password, but I got my money and cashed out no problem after clearing the raked hands. it's definitely an awesome deal. 2-tabling and I cleared it in 6 hours 0.5/1. plus made profit $20+/h is pretty nice for a student

MadMike
03-07-2006, 10:01 AM
Yep. Great deal if you're not sure how good a player you are and want to try online poker risk free, or have no bankroll to start with. That's how I started.

If you have any kind of bankroll already (>$400) you are better off signing up through pokersourceonline (same group that does the instant bankroll) and getting +6000 PSO points as a free gift, with the +3000 bonus PSO points upgrade for Jan/Feb/March. Then you get a total of 9000 PSO points that can be converted into $90 worth of gift certificates and/or cash plus the 20% bonus on your deposit.

Go to the pokersourceonline forums and read through the promotions and messages and you'll get the idea.

dlk9s
03-07-2006, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I did it. Pretty Easy. One thing I wasn't too comfortable with about it was that you have to give a phone operator your password to your PP account so I reccomend changing your password after you do it. Might sound paranoid, but safe.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not at all paranoid.

The reason that the password is needed is because IB.com needs to make sure the account is set up correctly. IB needs to check to see that the signup bonus code is in place and that the personal info as been updated and is correct. If they didn't do that, there would be tons of accounts that would end up not linked to them.

Giving out your password is definitely a valid concern with anything, though. Best thing to do with IB is to simply create a temporary password (something like "password" or "12345" is always good) until the money is deposited and then change it.

Cheater
03-07-2006, 03:22 PM
I'm another happy punter. I too did IB and it's great! I am still playing with that money now on other poker sites. And, thanks to IB and Neteller, I have never had to give anyone my credit card number.

Waiting time was about a week as I remember.

Follow Dlk9's sage advice and simply change your password after the deposit is made.