PDA

View Full Version : WTO case vs united states

steel108
10-09-2007, 07:26 PM
I'm writing a paper for my MBA program about the recent drama. Could somebody tell me the exact name of the case. I has tried searching but can't find the case. Thanks for any help.

PLO8FaceKilla
10-09-2007, 07:54 PM
Cool Millions: An Online Poker Saga

Mr Sarcastic
10-09-2007, 08:01 PM
You have a bright future ahead in management if you learns to try harder.

Try Google.

steel108
10-09-2007, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I honestly dont understand the purpose of your post. Why crack a joke that is not even funny; especially when someone is asking for legit info for school.

PLO8FaceKilla
10-09-2007, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I honestly dont understand the purpose of your post. Why crack a joke that is not even funny; especially when someone is asking for legit info for school.

[/ QUOTE ]
i thought it was hilarious.

How do you know he wasn't lying?

IndyFish
10-09-2007, 08:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i thought it was hilarious.

How do you know he wasn't lying?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because he's the OP. But I thought it was pretty funny too.

Grasshopp3r
10-09-2007, 10:04 PM
MBA = ?

You are a pathetic example of the kind of garbage that emerges from the MBA programs.

How is that for an insult?

Seriously, how do you think that you are going to function in a competitive world with your lame research skills, much less being able to formulate strategy or coherent analysis?

PLO8FaceKilla
10-09-2007, 10:25 PM
how about this one......

United States vs. Yukon & Cool Million

Gregatron
10-09-2007, 10:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
MBA = ?

You are a pathetic example of the kind of garbage that emerges from the MBA programs.

How is that for an insult?

Seriously, how do you think that you are going to function in a competitive world with your lame research skills, much less being able to formulate strategy or coherent analysis?

[/ QUOTE ]
How dare you sir! Our great Presidential leader-type person has an MBA. Why do you hate freedom?

Moderator Notified.

Jay Cohen
10-09-2007, 10:39 PM
www.AntiguaWTO.com (http://www.AntiguaWTO.com)

Dire
10-10-2007, 02:48 AM
Sure are some mean folks.

Spaded
10-11-2007, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe my sarcasm detector isn't working, but isn't this the poker legislation forum? Isn't this the place to ask questions about poker legislation? A google search doesn't exactly give you human opinions and insight about specific topics.

Skallagrim
10-11-2007, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe my sarcasm detector isn't working, but isn't this the poker legislation forum? Isn't this the place to ask questions about poker legislation? A google search doesn't exactly give you human opinions and insight about specific topics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Many of us who have posted here a long time get tired of answering the same basic questions over and over. The "master sticky" - if read - would answer most of these questions. More importantly, people seeking others to do their research for them should not expect us regular posters to feel like doing it. We are trying to have a reasonable interchange of ideas, not be an internet version of the "answer man" (or, ocassionally, woman).

Also, there is a search function for these forums. I know, it takes like a whole 2 or 4 minutes to figure out how to use it, but a poster not wanting to make that extreme sacrifice of time just dont get much sympathy from me.

And Jay Cohen was kind enough to give the OP all the answer he should need.

Skallagrim