PDA

View Full Version : Special Full Tilt Poker Promotion - 100% Deposit Bonus

cgulotta
03-03-2006, 12:41 PM
Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:04 am Post subject: Full Tilt Poker Promotion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to play with the biggest pros like Phil Ivey, Mike "theMouth' Matusow, Chris 'Jesus' Ferguson, John Juanda, Howard Lederer?

Want a 100% initial desposit bonus up to $600?

If you answered yes to both of these questions then click on the link below and sign up for Full Tilt Poker to get your 100% sign up bonus and to learn, chat, and play with the pros!!!!

Full Tilt Poker Promotion - 100% Desposit Bonus (http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/?key=MDAwMDE2OTMwMDAwMzFEQzAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDE-)

Davey
03-03-2006, 12:46 PM
You sir suck at spamming.

Disturbance
03-03-2006, 02:48 PM
Besides the spammy OP is this a good deal? I'm considering joining Full Tilt but wondering how easy it would be to clear the bonus in reality. Although apparently they don't do cashouts to a credit card, anyone know why this or alternatively know of any better bonuses elsewhere for new players?

Thanks

WiSeIVIaN
03-03-2006, 02:50 PM
I remember a day when spammers were original. When they would try to add it at the end of a post and hope someone would click it, but this guy doesn't have a clue how to successfully spam. Tell us about a bonus and make a title that looks like spam, then have spam...im disappointed to say the least.

BigPoppa
03-03-2006, 02:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Besides the spammy OP is this a good deal? I'm considering joining Full Tilt but wondering how easy it would be to clear the bonus in reality. Although apparently they don't do cashouts to a credit card, anyone know why this or alternatively know of any better bonuses elsewhere for new players?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

You can get rakeback at Full Tilt if you look a bit (you'd still get the deposit bonus also).

Never sign up without rakeback for a site that offers it, you'd just be turning down free money.

BigPoppa
03-03-2006, 02:52 PM
There is nothing "special" about this. Anyone who signs up at Ful Tilt can get this bonus (and can get rakeback on top of it).

cgulotta
03-03-2006, 02:55 PM
If you play low-mid limit poker, like .25/.5nl to 2/4nl it does not take very long since the bonus is realease in equal increments, if you get the full bonus of $600 it might an hour of play to get each increment of bonus ($20 increment if you get the full $600 bonus)

RikaKazak
03-03-2006, 03:06 PM
This bonus clears PAINFULLY SLOW!!!!

smallSEK
03-03-2006, 03:15 PM
From what I've heard from friends who do this bonus, it takes a pretty long time to clear. You're given 4 months of time and requires a LOT of multi-tabling to clear it before the offer is done. Expect to play minimum 4 hours/day with 2 tables to clear it in time.

cgulotta
03-03-2006, 03:42 PM
No way I play maybe 2 hrs a day with 1 or 2 tables at .5/1nl and I normally clear it way before time runs out

NoMoreLurking
03-03-2006, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you play low-mid limit poker ... it does not take very long ... it might an hour of play to get each increment of bonus

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahahahahahaha. That was a good one spammer.

Hey next time create TWO fake accounts that you can lie to us and say the OTHER you is a great guy and everything "he" says is true.

I do like the "disguise spam as obvious spam" technique. Then the PATENTLY false claims in follow-up is a nice touch.

well done <clapping>

Canard
03-03-2006, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I do like the "disguise spam as obvious spam" technique. Then the PATENTLY false claims in follow-up is a nice touch.

well done <clapping>

[/ QUOTE ]

He's now created a new spam thread in which he apologises for spamming the forum in this original spam thread.

It's like a masterclass...

doc_1982
03-03-2006, 06:13 PM
Honestly, i don't think it does. I 4 table for about an hour every night, and since my deposit on monday, i've cleared $35 in 1100 hands at 0.25/0.50NL. If I'm clearing 40 in a week, I think i'm easily going to clear the bonus. I'm 10% of the way there in a week, with 15 weeks to go. I think its definitely doable if you're even a semi serious player.

tehox
03-03-2006, 07:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, i don't think it does. I 4 table for about an hour every night, and since my deposit on monday, i've cleared $35 in 1100 hands at 0.25/0.50NL. If I'm clearing 40 in a week, I think i'm easily going to clear the bonus. I'm 10% of the way there in a week, with 15 weeks to go. I think its definitely doable if you're even a semi serious player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bonus is approx 50% rake back for LHE at all levels up to 5/10. IMO it is pretty sweet and beats playing at Party for no rakeback/VIP offer with a stick. I think NL is similar.

edited to add that to clear the $600 bonus is about 10,000 Full Tilt Points, at which you're enrolled in their VIP club and given $100 or your choice of full tilt gear (not sure if there is time period on this, I cleared the bonus in roughly 3 weeks). Also, if you get 10,000 FTP in a month you get a freeroll into their WSOP freeroll, where their giving 10 seats to the main event per month.

Telex0
03-03-2006, 07:01 PM
this bonus is nothing new or special, they keep it going almost at all times and you can get it from anywhere or anyone.

If you're not going to find rakeback, at least sign up through an affiliate that gives you SOMETHING that's not spam and half-truths.

Their bonuses take signficant effort to clear compared to most other bonuses out there. Since their ring games are sparsely populated at non-peak times, it's not necessarily easy or convenient. It'll take you several hundred SNG's to clear it (which it will clear with) if you'd rather take that route, and you can get good SNG play going more often than you can find a good ring game.

I think to clear this entire bonus in a month, you'd have to clear 100 $22 SNG's in a week for the entire month, but I'm not %100 of the numbers at the moment. (I have it calculated, since they offer their %50 reload bonus almost all the time too and it's worth doing if you do SNG's all the time).

tehox
03-03-2006, 07:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No way I play maybe 2 hrs a day with 1 or 2 tables at .5/1nl and I normally clear it way before time runs out

[/ QUOTE ]

2 tables at this limit maybe $5 an hour.

doc_1982
03-03-2006, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Since their ring games are sparsely populated at non-peak times, it's not necessarily easy or convenient. It'll take you several hundred SNG's to clear it (which it will clear with) if you'd rather take that route, and you can get good SNG play going more often than you can find a good ring game.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the thing that annoys me. It's so freaking hard to get a seat at full ring. I usually have to sit at a table by myself and wait for it to fill up. They need to upgrade their waiting list software.

Nick-Zack
03-03-2006, 07:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you play low-mid limit poker, like .25/.5nl to 2/4nl it does not take very long since the bonus is realease in equal increments, if you get the full bonus of $600 it might take 10 hours of play to get each increment of bonus ($20 increment if you get the full $600 bonus)

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp