PDA

View Full Version : Question / Pokerstars

va1halla
10-01-2007, 08:04 PM
Does anyone here think stars will let U.S players, that have funds in their account, keep playing after regs are set in place ?

Coy_Roy
10-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Why wouldn't they?

sethypooh21
10-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Uhm, why wouldn't they?

KEW
10-01-2007, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone here think stars will let U.S players, that have funds in their account, keep playing after regs are set in place ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars made the decision that they are operating legally I doubt these Regs will any affect on there opinion..

The Regs are not creating new laws..

HelloandGoodby90
10-01-2007, 08:40 PM
The way the regs are written, if you live in one of the 11 states that have passed laws against online gambling, I would be somewhat concerned.

But....I know less about these things, then people like Skall, Berge, obg, TheEngineer, etc. I will let them or anyone else who wants, more intelligently speculate on what I mentioned.

TheEngineer
10-01-2007, 09:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The way the regs are written, if you live in one of the 11 states that have passed laws against online gambling, I would be somewhat concerned.

But....I know less about these things, then people like Skall, Berge, obg, TheEngineer, etc. I will let them or anyone else who wants, more intelligently speculate on what I mentioned.

[/ QUOTE ]

I read through the proposed regs. Based on what I see and what I've heard, I think (mere speculation) these sites will stay put. If not, it sounds like we have a year or so before the regs go into effect.

Also, we may be able to use the confusion of the regs to help us with new legislation, if only to clarify the situation. I'm working up a comment now. Let's all write now, to get the first comments in.