PDA

View Full Version : Top two faces CR

KCrow
10-01-2007, 02:12 PM
Villain is 24/19/4.4

I've not been on the table long and haven't shown down any hands, but have taken down a fair few small pots with Cbets. What's the best line here, call/4bet/shove?

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.25/$0.50 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker (http://www.legopoker.com) Hand History Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh))

SB: $50.75
BB: $54.00
UTG: $42.75
Hero (MP): $50.00
CO: $49.75
BTN: $80.60

Preflop: Hero is dealt Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/heart.gif (6 Players)
UTG folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2.00</font>, 2 folds, SB calls $1.75, BB folds

Flop: ($4.50) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif (2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $3.50</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $15.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero?

CobraGoat
10-01-2007, 02:38 PM
i shove. Aj and TT are the only hands i see you behind here. villains range is also comprised of AA KQ, KT, AK, QT, KJ. I cant imagine villain c.ring this hard with a straight on this board.

You are 56% against the following range: { AA, QQ, TT, AKs, AJs, KJs-KTs, QTs+, AKo, AJo, KTo+, QTo+ }

bsball8806
10-01-2007, 02:39 PM
I don't really worry about a set here (QQ and KK re-pop preflop, and 10 10 almost certainly leads out here). That being said, AJ (9J also bets out this flop, 9J also probably folded preflop )is our only real concern. However, I think its much more likely SB has a hand like KJ, 10 Q, K 10, or even Q J. I shove.

Chicago Twister
10-01-2007, 02:46 PM
All-in. The only set that you are really worried about is TTT. Although AJ is in his range, so are a bunch of draws and worse 2-pairs, all of which will call a push. High variance money-maker.

jtr
10-01-2007, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't really worry about a set here (QQ and KK re-pop preflop, and 10 10 almost certainly leads out here).

[/ QUOTE ]

You might lead out with TT but the average player doesn't. Even with those stats.

nutstoyou
10-01-2007, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't really worry about a set here (QQ and KK re-pop preflop, and 10 10 almost certainly leads out here).

[/ QUOTE ]

You might lead out with TT but the average player doesn't. Even with those stats.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. The average player with TT plays it exactly like this. He checks, figuring that there will be at least a c-bet, then he check raises to protect his hand against a board he doesn't like, being happy to see a fold and take the pot.