PDA

View Full Version : PStars echeck for deposit

Wooden Ta Sheng
10-01-2007, 03:19 AM
I am an U.S. player and I'm looking to get more funds on the site because my PStars account is running low due to an annoying downswing in NL cash. I noticed about two weeks or so ago that an echecks popup came up. Considering the legislation, why is PStars offering this method of deposit to U.S. players?

Legislurker
10-01-2007, 07:02 AM
Uhm, its the cheapest for them. And, an instant check is well, instant. A lag to purchase loses sales, business 101.

DeadMoneyDad
10-01-2007, 09:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Uhm, its the cheapest for them. And, an instant check is well, instant. A lag to purchase loses sales, business 101.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any body know if they pull the FT bull$hit with your money and block player to player transfers like FT does with a new e-pass deposit for 90 days?

D$D

Mendacious
10-01-2007, 09:30 AM
Although Pokerstars credited me instantly when I used this deposit method a few times in August, the money STILL has not been deducted from my checking account. I have emailed them several times about this and they keep saying "another few days". I really don't like the idea of playing on credit-- which is what this amounts to, but they have refused to cancel the transactions and simply deduct the money from my account.

Seems very fishy to me.