PDA

View Full Version : No Poker Stars Bonus - Again

Dennisa
03-02-2006, 09:29 PM
Another Thursday another week of no poker stars deposit bonus

mephisto
03-02-2006, 09:40 PM
They don't need to offer bonuses anymore. I think this is a very smart move. Just as long as they focus on the product, the tournaments, higher guarrantees and transparent awards structure (unlike PP) they will win.

PS is by far my favorite site.

LotsOfOuts69
03-02-2006, 09:48 PM
For the love of god, the Poker stars bonus will be when the WSOP qualifiers start, I have said this about 3857347592 times now, this will be happening in the next few weeks.

Last year they started around march 10th, this year might be a week or so later cause the main event starts later, but it will be soon.

SoCalRugger
03-02-2006, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For the love of god, the Poker stars bonus will be when the WSOP qualifiers start, I have said this about 3857347592 times now, this will be happening in the next few weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nobody pays attention to anything you say. We're all too busy staring at your avatar.

roueful
03-03-2006, 01:38 AM
Ok, I tried depositing and still didn't get the bonus. Is there a code or special dance or something?

bambi
03-03-2006, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I tried depositing and still didn't get the bonus. Is there a code or special dance or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahaha hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhaahaha
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahha

KSOT
03-03-2006, 02:22 AM
Can you PLEASE put a question mark in the title?

bambi
03-03-2006, 02:39 AM
what part of NO didnt u understand?

Gallopin Gael
03-03-2006, 03:33 AM
There was a period of about 10 weeks last year when they didn't do a deposit bonus at the beginning of the year. They will probably do one soon (if last years time table is any indication).

roueful
03-03-2006, 05:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
Ok, I tried depositing and still didn't get the bonus. Is there a code or special dance or something?

hahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahaha hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhaahaha
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahha

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, special dance worked. Looks like a standard 20% to $120, 6x clearance rate. Will post the dance as soon as I can draw out the footwork and shimmying. May be account specific as I'm fairly sure Lee Jones is watching me through my window.

TylerD
03-03-2006, 07:52 AM
Thursday.

synth_floyd
03-03-2006, 01:38 PM
LOL, relax guys. There will be a Stars reload next Thursday. TRUST ME on this, ok?

wonderwes
03-03-2006, 02:12 PM
Post the history dates of the past 5 Stars bonuses.

WiSeIVIaN
03-03-2006, 02:51 PM
go to bw and look at the dates yourself.

Brice
03-03-2006, 03:20 PM
Hey guys,

The bonus will be next Thursday. I read about it in WLLH, 4th edition.

Dennisa
03-03-2006, 03:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL, relax guys. There will be a Stars reload next Thursday. TRUST ME on this, ok?

[/ QUOTE ]
Lol, I would not hold my breath on this.

Shoe
03-03-2006, 08:54 PM
Geez guys relax... Stars did not have a reload bonus last year until March 10th. I'm sure they will have one either next thursday or the thursday after that when they kick off their WSOP stuff.

wegs the wegs
03-04-2006, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Can you PLEASE put a question mark in the title?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no question about it... no bonus.

KSOT
03-04-2006, 08:44 AM
Can you PLEASE put a question mark in the title?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no question about it... no bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

IT WAS A JOKE.

Mik1w
03-07-2006, 01:15 PM
can anyone summarise the bonus given last year?
ie. what amount, how many FPP required to clear $1, upto what max?

joeski19
03-07-2006, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Will post the dance as soon as I can draw out the footwork and shimmying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you draw out the footwork and shimmying yet? I've made 3 deposits while gyrating, doing the bump, and the smurf. But I got nothing. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Miraculix
03-07-2006, 06:30 PM
Hi.
I have never played at Poker Stars and I have two questions about this reload. I registered an account about a week ago but I didnīt transfer any money to it.
1) Is it possible for me to get this reload anyway or do I have to put some money into my account before I can get the reload offer?
2) How do you get the information about when itīs time for a reload? From an email (like from most other sites) or do you have to deposit "on chance" and withdraw if nothing happens?

Sorry if these questions seems a bit odd, but as I said, Iīm new to PS and their way of doing things.

Most greateful for any help on this
// M

Canard
03-07-2006, 06:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How do you get the information about when itīs time for a reload?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure where you got the information that you appear to have read in this thread!

POKhER
03-07-2006, 06:54 PM
3 thursdays away.

Pokerstars are tight sluts who dont give bonuses because of all the party haters who kiss their butt and still play at stars(Even though theres loads more sites, with loads more bonuses, with more fish).

but yeah.

Miraculix
03-07-2006, 07:45 PM
How do you get the information about when itīs time for a reload?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure where you got the information that you appear to have read in this thread!

[/ QUOTE ]

You are so funny!!!
Ok, letīs say like this: How do you guys get the information about when itīs time for a new reload? By email or what?
BTW, any (serious) answer to my first question? /images/graemlins/blush.gif
// M

_brady_
03-07-2006, 08:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How do you guys get the information about when itīs time for a new reload? By email or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

E-mail, and it will be in the announcements when you open the software.

It will also probably be posted on these forums within .0000000001 seconds of being announced. So if you just check this forum every day you'll know as soon as everyone else will.

-zero-
03-07-2006, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

1) Is it possible for me to get this reload anyway or do I have to put some money into my account before I can get the reload offer?

[/ QUOTE ]

The reload offers are for everyone, it doesn't matter if you've never deposited or currently have any money in the account.

[ QUOTE ]

2) How do you get the information about when itīs time for a reload? From an email (like from most other sites) or do you have to deposit "on chance" and withdraw if nothing happens?

[/ QUOTE ]

You will get an email about it and when you sign in to Stars it will be listed in that news pop-up.

Miraculix
03-07-2006, 08:57 PM
OK.
Thanks a lot.