PDA

View Full Version : Party not paying full weekly bonuses until Apriil 13th- acceler-8-tor

snowbank
03-02-2006, 08:08 PM
The extra money you are supposed to get each week for reaching your bonus each week will not be paid until April 13th when the entire bonus ends. Did anyone else know about this? I was under the assumption you would get an extra $20 the 2nd week, $40 the 3rd week, etc... Turns out they give you it at the end.

Wabby
03-02-2006, 08:18 PM
I assumed this was obvious. You do not get all these numbers, only the biggest one.

So if you after 8 weeks qualify you will get 4xweeklybonus on top.

Not all 7 numbers added.

Davey
03-02-2006, 08:19 PM
I thought it was clear that you get one of those bonuses depending on how many weeks you meet your target.

From the website.
[ QUOTE ]
After cashing in each week, you will also be given a special Acceler-8-tor bonus at the end of the promotion, depending on how many weeks you met your target:

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
The final bonus for all weeks will be paid on Thursday, April 13, 2006 after 11:00 a.m. (ET).

[/ QUOTE ]

snowbank
03-02-2006, 08:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought it was clear that you get one of those bonuses depending on how many weeks you meet your target.

From the website.
[ QUOTE ]
After cashing in each week, you will also be given a special Acceler-8-tor bonus at the end of the promotion, depending on how many weeks you met your target:

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
The final bonus for all weeks will be paid on Thursday, April 13, 2006 after 11:00 a.m. (ET).

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn. Didn't know, thanks.