federico66 is at seat 1 with $49.40.
deevadd is at seat 2 with $16.05.
hurtchow is at seat 3 with $50.
Allee is at seat 4 with $62.20.
maurosprint is at seat 5 with $10.20.
The dealer is seat 0.
federico66 posts a blind of $.25.
deevadd posts a blind of $.50.

(hurtchow is dealt 2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 2 /images/graemlins/club.gif.)
Pre-flop:
hurtchow calls for $.50.
Allee raises $1.75.
maurosprint folds.
anto2593 folds.
federico66 folds.
deevadd calls for $1.75.
hurtchow calls for $1.75.

The flop comes
2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
deevadd checks.
hurtchow bets $3.
Allee raises $3.
deevadd goes all-in for $13.80.
hurtchow ???????

Spurious
09-24-2007, 12:05 PM
dont openlimp!!!

i like your donk bet on the flop
now call his AI, he got nada left.
hope that allee will come along and try to stack him as well.

nutstoyou
09-24-2007, 12:23 PM
Since deevadd is a short stack I go all-in with a raise and see if Allee comes along. You could easily be up against AK (Allee, who raised pre-flop) and deevadd with something like Ad 3d. If deevadd does hit his draw, but Allee calls the raise and loses, then the side pot helps you out.

If one of them has KK or 33 then it's a cooler, but I think you have to take that chance.

catoandtonic
09-24-2007, 12:24 PM
Agree with spurious. Call and hope that allee comes along. Plan on getting rest in on turn. If allee re-raises on flop, get it all in.

Spurious
09-24-2007, 12:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Since deevadd is a short stack I go all-in with a raise and see if Allee comes along. You could easily be up against AK (Allee, who raised pre-flop) and deevadd with something like Ad 3d. If deevadd does hit his draw, but Allee calls the raise and loses, then the side pot helps you out.

If one of them has KK or 33 then it's a cooler, but I think you have to take that chance.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you push he wont call with Ax, but he will call a push from a shortstack imo.

Perk76
09-24-2007, 12:30 PM
I kinda like a miniraise in this spot. Make it look like your trying to isolate the shortstack all in, and Allee will still come along with TP type hands and draws. Might help disguise your hand a bit.

Flat calling seems too strong and you want to get more money in the pot. I think pushing would let the other guy off too easy.

Spurious
09-24-2007, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I kinda like a miniraise in this spot. Make it look like your trying to isolate the shortstack all in, and Allee will still come along with TP type hands and draws. Might help disguise your hand a bit.

Flat calling seems too strong and you want to get more money in the pot. I think pushing would let the other guy off too easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think coldcalling looks like a draw here, too, therefore i thought it would be the better option.

ama0330
09-24-2007, 12:46 PM
I shove here, if the other guy is calling $13, he's calling the rest too. I'm not in love with the board here and I'm fine with pushing the other guy out if that means that I don't give him a chance to hit something. Like I said, if he's gonna call $13 in this spot, he's not going to call the turn without improving to a hand which beats you. I vote shove

hurtchow
09-24-2007, 12:47 PM
Yeah, I called for the reason that it looked like a draw. The turn brought 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif and I bet $10 in hopes of building a side pot. Aleee pushed, and I called. He had something like 8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gifT /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, and I didn't fill up.

I really did NOT expect him to have that hand considering the preflop action.

ama0330
09-24-2007, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I called for the reason that it looked like a draw. The turn brought 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif and I bet $10 in hopes of building a side pot. Aleee pushed, and I called. He had something like 8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gifT /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, and I didn't fill up.

[/ QUOTE ]

ZOMG I see the future.

illwill514
09-24-2007, 12:50 PM
Shove or minraise all day.
but if you minraise and turn is diamond and allee shoves do you call?

Lego05
09-24-2007, 01:54 PM
Don't open limp...raise that up.

On the flop shove in that spot.

Nemesis69
09-24-2007, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ZOMG I see the past .

[/ QUOTE ]

pbx
09-24-2007, 03:02 PM
er yes the pot would be too big to fold and you have 10 outs to boat/quads oh which you will almost certainly have the pot odds to draw.