PDA

View Full Version : Lame spot, is this a fold?

markuisis
09-20-2007, 12:44 PM
Villain is a pure calling station, will call down with absolutely anything, seen her call turn and river with k-high, she doesnt seem to be much of a bluffer and this doesnt seem like a spot many ppl would be bluffing, I definitely don't think she is doing this with anything I beat other than a bluff. Is this a fold, putting her on a four or some poorly slowplayed set or something?

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.25/$0.50 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker (http://www.legopoker.com) Hand History Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh))

SB: $125.55
BB: $66.50
Hero (UTG): $54.20
MP: $48.70
CO: $57.15
BTN: $39.65

Preflop: Hero is dealt Q/images/graemlins/club.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif (6 Players)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $1.75</font>, 4 folds, BB calls $1.25

Flop: ($3.75) 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $3.00</font>, BB calls $3.00

Turn: ($9.75) 3/images/graemlins/club.gif (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $7.00</font>, BB calls $7.00

River: ($23.75) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $14.00</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $53.00</font>

Spurious
09-20-2007, 12:51 PM
With your reads it's a fold, i guess.
But i can see him having a missed FD here or TP.
I can't see a hand c/c on 2 streets with something that you dont beat except a 4.

Dunno, weird spot.

bored
09-20-2007, 12:52 PM
Easy fold vs villain you described.

What does a CS do this with? A boat or trips.

markuisis
09-20-2007, 12:54 PM
I haven't seen her get out of line and I thought it might've been a missed draw but I really didnt c her as much of a bluffer, I definitely think she plays a 4 this way cause of how bad she is and probably a set also thinking its invincible, thinking back though, I was getting good odds to call and put her on a busted draw or something retarded like a-9 thinking its the nuts, still not sure though

wslee00
09-20-2007, 12:56 PM
this is a fold w/ no reads, let alone the villain you describe here. no one bluff c/r's the river.

markuisis
09-20-2007, 12:58 PM
Also, I didn't have her pegged as a very tricky player, but she would have to be very tricky to c/c flop and turn, then c/r river with a set, I really think its in between a four or a busted draw, she thought about it for awhile on the river, but I don't put too much credit into that and also, my river bet could've been seen as weak. With pot odds, the fact that all draws missed and my weak river bet, I think it's a pretty tough spot but w/e
In the end, i guess its a fold, thats what I did, and she refused to tell me what she had