PDA

View Full Version : NL20 live KK against kamikaze, line check

mr.spam
09-20-2007, 09:44 AM
We're 3-handed, I have about 25 euros in chips, villain has 45-50 euros.

Villain posts small blind €0.10.
Hero posts big blind €0.20.
Button calls for €0.20.
Villain completes for €0.10.
Hero raises €1.00 to €1.20 with K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif K /images/graemlins/heart.gif.
Button folds.
Villain calls.

Flop A /images/graemlins/heart.gif 8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Villain bets out €2.00.
Hero raises to €5.00.
Villain calls €3.00.

Turn A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
Villain bets out €6.
Hero throws up and folds.

About villain: crazy 20-year old player who we always refer to as a Kamikaze player. Whenever he gets a piece of the flop/board, he bet/calls it most of the time (unless he has a very marginal hand, like 63o on a AQ3 flop). Difficult to get a read on, though he pays-off when you hit a big hand yourself. Calls with draws against all odds. His three-handed raising standard from the sb is 66+, AJo+ and KQ as far as I know. At the turn, I couldn't find any hand against which I was ahead anymore, so folded. Pushing him off a weak ace wasn't possible with his stack either. Good line?

YanP
09-20-2007, 09:50 AM
you're getting 3-1 on your money, but are about 20% ish vs any A, you've got 130 ish BB so if you feel you can get his stack a call could be worth it. but prob fold

i've been in this situation before, and when the river came an A i payed off a guy with his quads, prob bad idea

TheRenaissance
09-20-2007, 09:59 AM
Looks ok.