PDA

View Full Version : Movin on up....innnn this life!!!

Damani311
09-16-2007, 06:21 AM
TO the deluxe higher stakes game, in the skyyyy.

It finally dawned on me what I was finding so inherently c*ntish about the .10/.25 game....

ITS TOO FREAKIN TIGHT

That's why I only won tiny pots and lost big ones when I got cracked...with only .85 cents to $1 to call, people were just taking my big hands off left and right, and i was forced to make big hands with my smaller holdings just to break even, which after awhile declined into a loss.

You play a higher limit, people actually call raises! I refused to believe it, but now after playing .50/$1 for almost two hours, on the second table I've been on, I will probably never go back. Bankroll be damned, I'd rather have just three buyins at a level where I feel I can win some money.

Start flaming away with the "you should be able to beat any lower level before moving up" crap, there is no denying the micros are uber tight b/c the fish don't want to play for a measly $10/$25, they want something with a little pulse.

I'm done with making an .80 cent profit a hand average with AA, Peace and good luck!

whyzze
09-16-2007, 06:28 AM
i see busto in your future

Goodluck!

wooziephantom
09-16-2007, 06:30 AM
LOL

CrustyFace
09-16-2007, 06:30 AM
1) You're wrong about lower levels, >40% to the flop most of the time, which is not tight.
2) You're too conscious about the money.
3) You've only been at 100NL for 2 hours...

Stop kidding yourself and go back to playing within your roll.