PDA

View Full Version : Am I screwed out of rake backs?

Munashiimaru
09-13-2007, 01:06 PM
So I've got an absolute poker account I play at a lot, and a full-tilt I haven't even deposited at yet. I'm starting to play a lot (4 tables 2-6 hours a day) and I want a rakeback. If I just drew out all my money and started a new account at AP would they nail me immediately (assuming I don't take the first time bonus)? Same with FT (although I haven't actually done anything there yet). Is there any option besides picking a different place to play? Alternatively, is rakeback not as important as it seems to me for someone playing actively?

Lately, I've mostly been playing at poker stars, but I was hoping I could play at other places when the game/stakes I like aren't being played enough. I get the feeling I'm screwed all around though : (

Bobo Fett
09-13-2007, 01:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So I've got an absolute poker account I play at a lot, and a full-tilt I haven't even deposited at yet. I'm starting to play a lot (4 tables 2-6 hours a day) and I want a rakeback. If I just drew out all my money and started a new account at AP would they nail me immediately (assuming I don't take the first time bonus)? Same with FT (although I haven't actually done anything there yet). Is there any option besides picking a different place to play? Alternatively, is rakeback not as important as it seems to me for someone playing actively?

Lately, I've mostly been playing at poker stars, but I was hoping I could play at other places when the game/stakes I like aren't being played enough. I get the feeling I'm screwed all around though : (

[/ QUOTE ]
1) Posts about RB are probably better off in the Affiliates/Rakeback forum.

2) I'd contact some RB affiliates about Absolute. I'm not certain, but they might be able to help you.

3) You're screwed at FT.

4) Are you American? If you're not, maybe you should stop looking at the toughest sites to play. Admittedly though, the softer sites will have less table selection.

5) RB is important, but some sites (especially if you're non-US) offer bonuses that are as good as/better than RB. You need to look at the whole package for any sites you are comparing.

Munashiimaru
09-13-2007, 01:16 PM
Ack, sorry didn't see there was a forum for it specificly : ( can I get this post moved?

I'm american so I'm stuck playing at places like those : (

Bobo Fett
09-13-2007, 01:41 PM
Well then, I'd check with some affiliates in regards to Absolute. If for some reason you can't get it there, Absolute has a couple of skins.

Cake Poker is another option.

hallo!
09-13-2007, 01:59 PM
If you like Absolute Poker, try VegasPoker247. Its the same in a different coulour...and gives rakeback 30 % everywhere and same bonusses mostly

KEW
09-13-2007, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
1) Posts about RB are probably better off in the Affiliates/Rakeback forum.

2) I'd contact some RB affiliates about Absolute. I'm not certain, but they might be able to help you.

3) You're screwed at FT.

4) Are you American? If you're not, maybe you should stop looking at the toughest sites to play. Admittedly though, the softer sites will have less table selection.

5) RB is important, but some sites (especially if you're non-US) offer bonuses that are as good as/better than RB. You need to look at the whole package for any sites you are comparing.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have NEVER had a real money account at FT you may not be screwed...You say you NEVER deposited..Did you at ANY time have money in your account either via a transfer or freeroll???? Contact an affiliate ASAP if you have not had a "real money" account they may be able to help..Do nothing with FT until you contact a affiliate..