PDA

View Full Version : WCOOP BONUS 2007 IS HERE!

HavanaBanana
09-13-2007, 11:52 AM
I sent an email to support asking for the WCOOP bonus, since it is Thursday! and they applied it to a deposit I did yesterday.

I emailed them back for details.

ToT

HavanaBanana
09-13-2007, 11:54 AM
Hello xxx,

Thank you for your email.

We do indeed have a WCOOP bonus running right now. However, in order to
qualify for that bonus, you were required to enter the deposit bonus code
at the time you made your deposit. As you did not do this, the bonus was
not automatically created for your account.

I have applied this bonus promotion to your recent deposit. Starting
now, you will be earning Frequent Player Points (FPPs) towards the
release of that bonus to your cash account. Once you have earned the
required Base FPP as dictated by the current promotion, your bonus money
will be released.

You may check the status of your bonus at any time from the cashier
window in the lobby. From within the Cashier, click on "Check My Bonus
Status" for a view of the number of Base FPPs you have left to accumulate
to earn the bonus money.

Should you have further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to
contact us again.

Regards,

Carlos M
PokerStars Support Team