PDA

View Full Version : UNL Multitabling Software Setups...

toddxlogan
09-11-2007, 06:42 AM
Hi All-

I've just recently stumbled across the Software forum, and am sort of in awe at all the various hotkey, note-taking, and buddy list software that is out there for us to take advantage of. I'm curious here as to see how many of these programs are being used by the multi-table grinders here in UNL.

My questions are as follows:

1) How many tables do you usually play?

2) Besides PT and your default HUD (I assume PokerAce for most of us), what programs/scripts/etc . . . do you use in your multitabling endeavors?

Answers would be specifically appreciated from 6+tablers/stars and FTP regs.

Thanks guys!

Nogatsira
09-11-2007, 07:29 AM
I play anywhere from 2-12 tables, depending on how I feel.
I don't use any other software cause imho autobetscripts and stuff like that arent really optimal. It will take away your thinking even more when you're multitabling and it will be way too robotic.
If you just add a table every now and then then you'll be able to multitable with ease without the need of the software.

mr_npiv
09-11-2007, 07:37 AM
2-12 tables without even a hud ? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Nogatsira
09-11-2007, 07:38 AM
Nono I do use PT and PAHUD but that isnt really software specific for multitabling imho.
I was talking about bet the pot scripts and those kind of things

corsakh
09-11-2007, 08:31 AM
Autobetpot is a must, I cant imagine multitabling without it.
It does not take away your thinking a single bit. It just sets the bet amount to an average value, then you adjust it using the wheel.

Buddylists and other things are overated. At micros, you dont need a a buddy search, you just need to find a table with the biggest stacks. At high stakes, you dont have a choice anyway /images/graemlins/smile.gif Might be of use around 400 - 600NL I suppose /images/graemlins/smile.gif

SkeetyMcdoogle
09-11-2007, 08:48 AM
I 8-10 Table with no PAHud, no nothing ;]

This is at 25nL though and I play like a complete robot.

Everlong
09-11-2007, 08:50 AM
9 tables no hud (edited to say I would prolly use a HUD were there any regulars but I am at the bottom of the rung currently).

I use PT afterwards to import hands

During play BetPot is a must for me, and AutoReload is also nice if it happens to work wherever y are playing

That Fish
09-11-2007, 10:22 AM
6 tables, 2 monitors, pahud, betpot takes too long because I have snoopfree running, but I use it for the scroll wheel function which works good. Autoreload works most of the time, but is worth it just so you can hit F1 and reload and not have to go through all the dialogs.

mookboi
09-11-2007, 12:17 PM
9-12 table, PT, HUD.
Betpot script is a must. I discovered it like 3 weeks ago, and can't imagine playing without it now. Doesn't take away from your thinking at all.

I can't get auto reoad to work for me.

Spurious
09-11-2007, 12:22 PM
i cant get betpot working for me
i dont have winXp so this might be the reason, but dunno

traz
09-11-2007, 12:44 PM
I know it's all hidden around the software forum, but imo the links in the sticky for scripts aren't very easy to navigate.

I 9 table and honestly use no scripts...but I think it's about time that changed. Would anyone be so kind as to link me to betpot and autoreload scripts (for party if it matters)

I'd love you long time!

Lego05
09-11-2007, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi All-

I've just recently stumbled across the Software forum, and am sort of in awe at all the various hotkey, note-taking, and buddy list software that is out there for us to take advantage of. I'm curious here as to see how many of these programs are being used by the multi-table grinders here in UNL.

My questions are as follows:

1) How many tables do you usually play?

2) Besides PT and your default HUD (I assume PokerAce for most of us), what programs/scripts/etc . . . do you use in your multitabling endeavors?

Answers would be specifically appreciated from 6+tablers/stars and FTP regs.

Thanks guys!

[/ QUOTE ]

1.) mostly 7-8 usually 7; sometimes 6 for a while and occasionally 9 for a short time; Sometimes I'll play fewer when I'm not really playing a session.

2.) Smart Buddy. That's it. I've thought about looking into hot keys and bet scripts, but I do fine without them.

tehDiceman
09-11-2007, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know it's all hidden around the software forum, but imo the links in the sticky for scripts aren't very easy to navigate.

I 9 table and honestly use no scripts...but I think it's about time that changed. Would anyone be so kind as to link me to betpot and autoreload scripts (for party if it matters)

I'd love you long time!

[/ QUOTE ]

look in the software forum, there is a sticky.

i 6 table right now, use betpot, PAHUD, PT and going to look into autoreload in a minute.

Sherman
09-11-2007, 01:11 PM
I 4 table playing 30/28/4 with HUD. W/out HUD (like I am right now since I am not home) I have to go to 2 tables playing that style.

traz
09-11-2007, 01:11 PM
dude, I said in my post that I didn't find scripts very easily when navigating through the software sticky. Half the time I wasn't even sure if the links I was clicking on was a correct/current script

jk1986
09-11-2007, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I play anywhere from 2-12 tables, depending on how I feel.
I don't use any other software cause imho autobetscripts and stuff like that arent really optimal. It will take away your thinking even more when you're multitabling and it will be way too robotic.
If you just add a table every now and then then you'll be able to multitable with ease without the need of the software.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to disagree I'm afraid, you see wayyy too many hands posted here with poor bet sizing, and betpot script can actually improve your game if you have that problem.

And when using it, I still think about how much I want to bet every time, except now I don't have to type it in, just right click and scroll through sb. Betpot really is essential..

jk1986
09-11-2007, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dude, I said in my post that I didn't find scripts very easily when navigating through the software sticky. Half the time I wasn't even sure if the links I was clicking on was a correct/current script

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure if you want linkage but...

Organised links at overcards (http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/AutoHotKey)

traz
09-11-2007, 01:38 PM
fantastic, i pretty much had all the programs I use directly linked to me, so I never saw a big index on overcards like that. Thanks alot

kabouter
09-11-2007, 01:45 PM
1 24" monitor, 6 tabling 100nl mostly.

PT and Pahud, was using betpot, but for some reason it stopped working...

toddxlogan
09-11-2007, 11:03 PM
Wow, surprised at just how many people are using the betpot and autoreload script. I think i'm going to jump in on the bandwagon.

Lego - Have you found Smart Buddy to be worth the insanely low price for it (I heard it often does not work)?