PDA

View Full Version : Bonus whoring battle plan

twoakers
03-01-2006, 01:49 PM
I am planning out my next 6 months or so and trying to take advantage of the various initial sign up bonuses, as well as gift promotions from an affiliate. I have been researching this and have my own ideas, but I'd like to incorporate the experiences of my fellow 2+2'ers as well.

The affiliate I am contemplating using will allow either rakeback or the gift promotion, not both. I need to identify the one or two sites that will be the best to play over the long haul, once I have completed the bonus whoring. The important factors I have identified are:

1). Rakeback availability
2). Level of competition (want lots of fish)
3). Relative ease of earning future bonuses (reloads, etc)

I am hoping you guys can suggest one or two sites that would be the best for me to forego the initial bonus whoring, for a better payoff in the long run.

Thanks.

Fishy McDonk
03-01-2006, 03:41 PM
You can use a different affiliate for each site, you know.

Packard
03-01-2006, 04:55 PM
Check out bonuswhores.com for info. They have some great stuff there also check out the rakeback deals here.

What limits you play matters a lot and if you play 6 max, it would help also.

GoEAGLES
03-01-2006, 05:02 PM
for rake back be sure u know who u are dealing with - I dealt with Mike@rakebackzone.com and it was a scam - asking for money up front

I prefer to stay with bonus since I can control it

g3rkshz
03-01-2006, 05:19 PM
bonus whores 101

twoakers
03-01-2006, 05:27 PM
Thanks Fishy. But even if I switch affiliates for each site, once my info is on file with the respective site, I can't sign up as an initial registration. That is, unless I want to go through the hassle of using my wife's info, different addresses, etc. Let's say I went to Party thru Affiliate "x". I get the initial bonus and the gift from the affiliate. If I try to go sign up for rakeback at Party using Affiliate "Y", they won't allow it because I am already on their system. Please correct me if this is wrong, or if there is a legit way around it.

twoakers
03-01-2006, 05:29 PM
Thanks...BTW, I LOVE the pic on your profile. Very healthy girl.

thing85
03-01-2006, 05:36 PM
The only sites that I can think of with regular reloads and rakeback (where reloads are not subtracted completely out of your MGR) are UB and Absolute. Neither of these sites are too fishy. The Cryptos might also fall under this category, but I don't play there, so I don't know.

Fishy McDonk
03-02-2006, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Fishy. But even if I switch affiliates for each site, once my info is on file with the respective site, I can't sign up as an initial registration. That is, unless I want to go through the hassle of using my wife's info, different addresses, etc. Let's say I went to Party thru Affiliate "x". I get the initial bonus and the gift from the affiliate. If I try to go sign up for rakeback at Party using Affiliate "Y", they won't allow it because I am already on their system. Please correct me if this is wrong, or if there is a legit way around it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was saying that for each site that you want to sign up at, decide whether you want to sign up for gift or rake. You get the bonus from the site either way. There are some deals where you get cash instead of gift or get points for affiliate freerolls from the affiliate. It's really a site by site decision. Personally, I don't think any of the gifts would compare to a rake deal but if there is a site that you know you will play on very little, then go for the gift if you want. Since I don't really know how much I will end up playing on a site, I take a rake deal if it's available. Once you've signed up at a site, you can't sign up again. If you've already signed up at Party, you can't sign up again.

There is a very good site to see the rakeback deals. I don't know if I am allowed to post the link here so pm me if you want it.

Bonuswhores is a good site to find out about bonuses and they have a site review section that gives the fishiness factor. They also have a guide to the novice to answer the bonus side of your question but they won't answer rake questions.

It will take time to find the answers to your questions but it is time well invested before you sign up at any more sites.

For sites where there is no rakeback available, try to find an affiliate that offers a gift you want. For Paradise, check out the sponsor of this forum, for example