InterPoker £0.03/£0.06

UTG - £2.35
UTG+1 - £5.45
CO - £3.40
Button - £6.24
SB - £0.96
BB - £1.60

Hero is dealt A /images/graemlins/heart.gif J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

UTG calls £0.06, UTG+1 calls, CO folds, Hero raises to £0.24, SB folds, BB folds, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls.

Flop (£0.63 2 players)
T /images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/club.gif A /images/graemlins/club.gif

UTG+1 checks, Hero bets £0.40, UTG+1 calls.

Turn (£1.43 2 players)
K /images/graemlins/spade.gif

UTG+1 goes all in for £4.81, Hero calls?

Anyone think I should Just quit poker while Im still even?

The way i was thinking of the hand is worst case scenario is he's flopped a flush (obviously). I don't see King jack limping from early position and then calling on that board without a flush draw along with there gutshot. Jack Queen was a worry of mine but i dont see Jack queen calling on the flop unless opponent has a flush draw to go with there gutshot and I don't think they push turn if he hits his straight. It is a possibility but not likely. He did limp from early position so he could have a small PP 22-66. I hope 77 raises pre flop and I think a set re raises on the flop the same with two pair such as Ace Ten, Ace Seven. I don't see middle pair calling on that board unless they have a flush draw to go with it. There is only a couple of hands that I think have me beat. But Im still not sure. Any opinions on this hand? How am I doing so far?

Losfer
09-08-2007, 10:57 AM
Nothing about his play makes any sense to me. I think I'd fold just because I don't have a read on the opponent, the bet is much bigger than the size of the pot, and I only have top pair. He's either got you beat and you are making a good fold, or he's totally bluffing and you can try to expoit that later when you have a better read.

Fouracess
09-08-2007, 03:31 PM
Just fold and wait for a better spot to put the money in.

BevillTheDevil
09-08-2007, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There is only a couple of hands that I think have me beat.

[/ QUOTE ]

well what hands do you beat?? poorly played Ax hands...I think this is an EZ fold here.

ATM
09-09-2007, 12:20 PM
Any other opinions or comments?

IAGTTAYM
09-09-2007, 12:29 PM
I can't see anything but folding being correct, even though villains shove makes little(no) sense...

JROK777
09-09-2007, 03:59 PM
Turbomuck.

maciczka
09-09-2007, 05:25 PM
that's one of the easiest folds ever

Spanky1974
09-10-2007, 02:01 AM
instafold. What is your average villain pushing here that you beat?

ATM
09-10-2007, 09:06 AM
I called. I normally would Just muck it but somethin didnt add up and I went for it. The call payed off Villain was pushing Pocket sixes no flush draw.
It was a bad call in my own opinion because of all the hands that could beat me but at the end of the day it was the right call in a way as well. Thats why in the beginners forum i asked about gut feelings and instinct. Just wondering if it was that or just me gettin lucky.