PDA

View Full Version : FTP Ironman Freeroll

nhourmess
09-08-2007, 09:38 AM
Will Iron Man freerolls on FTP be deducted from my rake (RTR)? And if so, how does it work? Will the amount i might win be deducted or will the result of dividing the prizepool with the number of entrants be deducted? Thx !

Diggs
09-25-2007, 11:55 PM
I am curious about this as well.

Is there a link or something that explains any possible deductions from my Full Tilt MGR (RTR)...such as store purchases, freerolls, (ironman) or anything else that will result in a deduction to my MGR.

Thanks is advance.

RakeTheRake
09-26-2007, 03:30 AM
Hi,

Not sure how we missed the OP, so apologies.

The Iron man does count against you. The typical rule for overlays/freerolls is that the prizepool is divided by the number of entrants.
This amount then counts against your MGR (and so costs you 27% of that amount in rakeback). The final table of 4 players in the Iron Man does NOT count against you.

Diggs,

To Answer your questions..

Points used in the store count against your rakeback at $0.00135 per point ($0.005 per point from MGR)

Deductions are also made from your MGR for deposits - we do not have a list of the fees but Neteller is typically 3%

Hope that helps some

Kind regards

RakeTheRake

rminusq
09-27-2007, 05:56 PM
Does the RakeTheRake freeroll count against MGR, or is it OK, since the money comes from you as opposed to Full Tilt?

RakeTheRake
09-27-2007, 06:27 PM
The $30,000 for this Sunday's freeroll comes from us so it doesnt count against your MGR.

Kind regards

RakeTheRake