PDA

View Full Version : [Bonus whoring] European player with 500$ BR

OuTag
09-06-2007, 01:18 PM
Hello,
Ive just done the Pokerstars promotion through PSO and i ve about 500$ now, i wonder where would you advice me to GO..

I thought about Carbon poker or WIgows because it clears very fast and PSO happens to have good promotion for those poker room!

I heard about Crypto (?)

Thanks in advance:)

ment52
09-06-2007, 01:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I thought about Carbon poker or WIgows because it clears very fast

[/ QUOTE ]
lol...

You wanna specify limits, fullring-Shorthanded etc?

OuTag
09-06-2007, 01:24 PM
I play nl25 or sng 20$ sometimes 30$ or 50$ if there are lots of fish (i check it with sharkscope)

I can play SH or FR i dont really care /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ment52
09-06-2007, 04:41 PM
I think Ongame 5-7 playerpoints bonuses would suit you the best if you play shorthanded: Towergaming, Pokerroom, Redkings.

boracay
09-06-2007, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think Ongame 5-7 playerpoints bonuses would suit you the best if you play shorthanded: Towergaming, Pokerroom, Redkings.

[/ QUOTE ]

PSO/Savvy offers are much better deals.

HighSteaks
09-06-2007, 07:44 PM
I've been hunting around looking at 25 and 50NL deals. Carbon Poker looks good through PSO and Everest through 2+2 at 25NL is the best of the lot I think.

boracay
09-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Ain't carbon 15x contributed bonus?

HighSteaks
09-06-2007, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ain't carbon 15x contributed bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

PSO you get 12000 PTS for 4500 carbon pts. Any cont hand gives you 3 (blinds included) at 25NL so you need 1500 hands for a $120 Pokerstars gift certificate and then I guess you would get whatever bonus through that time if it is released in increments, if not $120 is pretty good for 25NL anyway, six max it would be pretty easy. I think that info is pretty right.

BotOnTilt
09-07-2007, 08:36 AM
Noble poker through Savvy would be my choice.

boracay
09-07-2007, 10:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

true. it took me less than an hour.

hallo!
09-07-2007, 12:57 PM
@ Boracay and BotonTilt

I read on Pokersavvy that for GNUF POKER, the requirements are the same (one Point/Crown for min. Rake of 0.25) but GNUF Poker requires like 200 points less than Noble

btw. clearing the PSO Bonus @ Carbon Poker for 12000 PSO Points = 120 $ Stars gift certificate rulez

Edit: And you get 100 Savvypoints more for GNUF

BotOnTilt
09-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Carbon seems very interesting, the info on PSO was that it was contributed, but with every hand counted it should be easy /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

For gnuf the amount of points seem to vary according to stakes. If I remember correctly you only got something pathetic like 0.05 points for a raked hand at NL10. Here is some discussion:

http://www.pokersourceonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34982&highlight=gnuf

redron85
09-07-2007, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

true. it took me less than an hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

What stakes?

Bobo Fett
09-08-2007, 03:46 AM
Apples and oranges. Gnuf is Microgaming, Noble is iPoker.

OuTag
09-08-2007, 04:09 AM
Thanks for all this answear, i d like to do NoblePoker but i ve heard lots of bad things about Savvy (Problem in order to get gifts ect..) I ll think about it while i wait for my Neteller account to open

BTW what about titan poker trough sawwy?

Bobo Fett
09-08-2007, 04:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for all this answear, i d like to do NoblePoker but i ve heard lots of bad things about Savvy (Problem in order to get gifts ect..) I ll think about it while i wait for my Neteller account to open

[/ QUOTE ]
???

I think I've seen ONE "bad" thread about them here in the last year, and that would be the Playboy poker thread just a few threads down from this one, which has been resolved quite well. Speaking for myself, I have completed 20+ offers there (25, I think), with a 100% success rate. PSO is great as well, they have lots of good offers.

I wonder if you're confusing them with GamesGifts, or whatever they were called?

boracay
09-08-2007, 06:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

had no problems with savvy ever. question - why Titan, when you have much lower requirements at Noble. it's the same software. i'd do Noble first.

boracay
09-08-2007, 06:06 AM
5/10 limit and 200NL

Lessu
09-08-2007, 06:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually these "bad things" are from uninformed players who didn't do something they were required to do and then blame savvy/pso etc for delays in payments when it's their own fault.

I've never had any problems with either pso or savvy and if you have a problem they both have a forum you can use to post your problems. I read some of the threads and the problems where usually solved fast.

Nina
09-08-2007, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually these "bad things" are from uninformed players who didn't do something they were required to do and then blame savvy/pso etc for delays in payments when it's their own fault.

I've never had any problems with either pso or savvy and if you have a problem they both have a forum you can use to post your problems. I read some of the threads and the problems where usually solved fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have actually experienced problems with Savvy. Unanswered mails, lost regs. Yes, they were resolved -but it took them a long time.

Lessu
09-08-2007, 04:15 PM
Okay I'll take part of my post back then. I just haven't heard anything from my referrals and haven't had problems myself

OuTag
09-08-2007, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have actually experienced problems with Savvy. Unanswered mails, lost regs. Yes, they were resolved -but it took them a long time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what im scared about :<
Still waiting for my NEteller account to open and though Im now up to 950$ on my PS account i ll give a try to NoblePoker/CarbonPoker/Wigows then maybe Titan or another one.

BTW what about Fulltilt with a 600$ deposit ? EAsy to clear at nl25/50?

hallo!
09-08-2007, 05:22 PM
go for the carbon first. I cleared in two days of moderate 4 tabling NL25. YOu get 120 $ on pokerstars and also 20 $ for the first deposit bonus and you can play the 50k freeroll.

Dont know about Full Tilt but ill be interested in that too

BotOnTilt
09-08-2007, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think PSO has a lower requirement a pays more.

boracay
09-08-2007, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think PSO has a lower requirement a pays more.

[/ QUOTE ]

had. i think they are the same now and savvy pays 5$ more.

HighSteaks
09-08-2007, 09:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

BTW what about Fulltilt with a 600$ deposit ? EAsy to clear at nl25/50?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably a bit of a waste to look at the FTP bonus this way IMO. For starters, you want rakeback there rather than a PSO type deal, once you settle down after the intial bonus grab it might be the place you want to play, and then you'll be pissed that you don't have rakeback. Besides that, at some point when you are going to play a lot of Poker over a month period you'll be able to knock off the whole $600- it's just one of those long term type bankroll decisions you have to make, just keep knocking off the easy pickings at places you are never likely to settle down playing.

BotOnTilt
09-09-2007, 02:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]

had. i think they are the same now and savvy pays 5$ more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Check the free money section. That seems good.

OuTag
09-09-2007, 05:00 AM
I heard we could have rakeback+signup bonus+Pso gift, anyone has a confirmation?
I still have to wait 35hours again in order to transfer my money to my Moneybookers account, so im still grinding but now ive got $1000 /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Bodog seems to have an unlimited 10% bonus, wont it be a good idea with my BR?

Bobo Fett
09-09-2007, 05:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I heard we could have rakeback+signup bonus+Pso gift, anyone has a confirmation?

[/ QUOTE ]
No. You can always get the deposit bonus, but you only get a kickback (IE PSO gift) OR rakeback, not all three.

Basically, you get the deposit bonus from the site. The affiliate is paid by the site for bringing in players, and they are sharing part of their payment with you. They can either take a one-time payment, from which they give you a kickback; or they can take a share of the rake and pay you a portion. I've never heard of an affiliate who did both...I think they'd go out of business in a hurry! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

boracay
09-09-2007, 05:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bodog seems to have an unlimited 10% bonus

[/ QUOTE ]

Not anymore.

OuTag
09-12-2007, 06:12 AM
OK i made a Moneybookers account, it was very fast but i have to wait 48hours until i received my money, so i have to wait again, zz boring , you have to wait 48hours everytime you want to cashout on every pokerroom with MB? What about Neteller?

I want to grind, im thinking about buying PAH !
How do you think i should deposit on Noblepoker Wigows and Carbon? (Thats the room im planning to do)I have 1k$

boracay
09-12-2007, 07:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OK i made a Moneybookers account, it was very fast but i have to wait 48hours until i received my money, so i have to wait again, zz boring , you have to wait 48hours everytime you want to cashout on every pokerroom with MB?

[/ QUOTE ]

it depends on a site. couple of hours up to 3 sometimes 4 days.

[ QUOTE ]

How do you think i should deposit on Noblepoker Wigows and Carbon? (Thats the room im planning to do)I have 1k$

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd go with noble and wingows at the same time. the reason is an extremely low traffic at wingows. you'll have a hard time finding a full table 0.5/1 or up. no limit games there. best times evenings CET. but when you find table 100 noncontributed hands are clearing fast. + players there are really bad. in the mean time when waiting on tables at wingows you could be clearing noble (just a few hours of multitabling). clear just requirements, don't go after usual noble bonus - i'd rather move to another ipoker site instead. carbon clear slower than those mentionable. gl.

OuTag
09-12-2007, 08:26 AM
How is the 100% up to 500$ bonus from NOblepoker ? Easy to clear? how many crowns?

Should i deposit 500 on Noble? Or less and some on wigows?

boracay
09-12-2007, 09:21 AM
you'd get max when clearing savvy requirements only and then move to another iPoker site. iPoker bonuses are not bad, but doing this way you would significantly improve your bankroll in a very short time. there are 6 different iPoker sites waiting for you with kickback offers.

clearing bonuses at iPoker? don't take any offer when you don't get at least 10$ for 500 points. several sites are offering at least this (for example - doing titan bonus would be throwing money away. check noble requirements by yourself).

if you have bankroll of 1k, i'd make a deposit of 500$ to noble to have a chance for multitabling and you can clear the savvy requirements in one day. i'd deposit just about 150$ to wingows - you don't need more as there will be no tables. so, you'll still have left about 350$ on your MB account. that's good - as soon as you complete savvy-noble requirements (and you decide not to go after usual noble bonus), you can deposit those to carbon (or another iPoker site if you'll like the play there). that's because you won't get your bonus at savvy at the moment (usually it takes less than a week, but anyway). so, at the time you'll be waiting for savvy-noble bonus, you could be clearing another bonuses elsewhere.

OuTag
09-12-2007, 01:09 PM
Thanks boracay for the reply!

Ive just received my funds on mooneybookers and i tried to register on Noblepoker but it seems they dont want me in their room lol, the deposit through MB doesnt seem to work, besides they just blocked my account, im mailing them

hallo!
09-12-2007, 02:05 PM
about WINGOWS Poker

so its 100 raked hands of minimum Rake 0.50 $.
Sounds doable at NL25. At Absolute/Vegas you get 5 $ for 20 of those raked hands, which at 100 would make
5 x 20 = 25

Over Pokersourceonline (thats where you are supposed to do it, right?) you get 9000 points (= 90 $ for example on Pokerstars.)

You also get 10 $ of the First Deposit Bonus.

If that above is correct, I will go for WINGOWS Poker, I have just done Noble and before that I did Carbon Poker

@ OUTAG

I dont know how much you wanted to deposit at NOBLE, but I wanted to deposit 500 at first, then they refused because the limit is 380 and it needed validation. That was so ghey. I made some noise and now they just sent me 20 $ for free for the trouble. Works for me /images/graemlins/wink.gif

PoorTom
09-12-2007, 08:33 PM
does anyone actually play on wingows poker though? isn't it on a tiny network? if there's no one there, clearing the hands might still take ages.

boracay
09-13-2007, 02:41 AM
100 raked hands not that much. best time to play evenings in Europe.

ninenine_zoe
09-13-2007, 03:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

(for example - doing titan bonus would be throwing money away.)

[/ QUOTE ]
obviously you should do titan through bonuswhores...

MadMat
09-13-2007, 04:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
does anyone actually play on wingows poker though? isn't it on a tiny network? if there's no one there, clearing the hands might still take ages.

[/ QUOTE ]

I cleared it in a few hours, but had to mix up the games a bit as there was generally only 1 or 2 tables each of $25 and $50 full ring / 6-max running.

Cleared a lot more points on the $50 tables due to the .5 raked bit.

Software is really crap - slow, no waiting lists, and it allows ratholing, you can leave a table and re-join instantly and buy in for the table max rather than what you left with.

Mat

hallo!
09-13-2007, 06:27 AM
at least ists one of those pokerrooms that you can gladly leave behind and never come back after you cleared the PSO Bonus

Ragpicker
09-14-2007, 08:41 AM
SO when you are signing up at PSO. I assume everyone is picking the PSO pints then using them to buy certificates for PokerStars. Correct?

MadMat
09-14-2007, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
SO when you are signing up at PSO. I assume everyone is picking the PSO pints then using them to buy certificates for PokerStars. Correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

I vary between Absolute and Amazon vouchers, been a bit wary of using my Stars account since all the player to player transfers I did there in the few days after the US neteller ban . . .

Mat

Bobo Fett
09-14-2007, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Unless there is something available you want that costs less than it will with $$. For example, the Stoxtrader membership was a heck of a deal, I don't know if they still have it.

HighSteaks
09-14-2007, 08:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Unless there is something available you want that costs less than it will with $$. For example, the Stoxtrader membership was a heck of a deal, I don't know if they still have it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't agree more with this, I think it's still there, I was looking at doing it a couple of weeks ago, basically a years subscription for one sign up, but I notice Stox sign up is going from $30 to $99 in the near future so this might be changing.

Ragpicker
09-15-2007, 02:04 AM
Thanks for the info guys and/or gals.

hallo!
09-17-2007, 05:32 PM
Ok so now I need ideas what I should do next

I have recently done:

Carbon Poker (PSO)

Noble Poker (Savvy)

Wingows Poker( PSO)

I already have accounts at Full Tilt, Stars, Absolute/Vegas, Titan and Party

I play NL25, 4 tabling

any ideas?

inverted
09-17-2007, 07:45 PM
bodog? Thats my plan after I've finished Poker Stars. How easy was Titan btw?

inverted
09-17-2007, 07:46 PM
savvy seems another good place for bonus' but I hate the fact you can only get cash out in increments of $45

BotOnTilt
09-18-2007, 04:51 PM
Are you comfy playing some NL50? Dream poker is only 100 contributed raked hands, only 6k points though.

kabouter
09-24-2007, 02:38 PM
All the ipoker sites, require you to play at least 50nl to clear the bonus (it barely clears when you play 25nl). So I would just pass on those till you are comfortable playing 50nl.

I would go for the everest bonus.

BotOnTilt
09-25-2007, 03:37 AM
I'm clearing the Ipoker bonus at NL10. True it takes quite a bit of hands, played about 5K hands and have 20 points left to complete. Still, I couldn't find any easier bonuses for my level (done Party) and this helps my roll to grow a lot faster than playing without bonus.

kabouter
09-25-2007, 05:08 PM
How is that possible? You get 1 point for 0.25c-0.50c paid in rake, you need what 30-40000 points to clear the bonus?

So you would need to play 25k+ pots where the pot is bigger then $5 at 10nl.

Well you could pick the smaller bonus, but it doesn't seem viable to me

BotOnTilt
09-25-2007, 05:48 PM
Oh, I guess were talking about different bonuses /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm talking about the bonus Savvy has where you need 600 points to get $90 from them. Also cleared a whopping $10 of Noble pokers own deposit bonus (500 points). So yeah, it would be impossible to clear out the deposit bonus at very small stakes.

kabouter
09-26-2007, 04:17 AM
Haha yeah sorry, only played at noiqpoker and carlospoker, both of there bonuses cleared at around 1000 points for $10. And I did play a bit at 50nl, which went awfully slow, so I can't even imagine how slow things would go at 10nl /images/graemlins/smile.gif.