PDA

View Full Version : Question about my brothers stats.

resboard
09-05-2007, 02:19 PM
I setup the account for him yesterday and he played like 200 hands last night. When he checked his rakeback today here is what was shown for Full Tilt Poker. Can you please explain how he is -.94 into the rake. And -.25 over all? And what this processor fee is? Thanks

Full Tilt Poker Current Month Totals
Money Into Rake: $ -0.94
Rakeback Percent: 27.00 %
Bonus Deduction $ 0.00
Guaranteed Tournament Deduction $ 0.00
Payment Processor Fees $ -3.50
Points Used Deduction $ 0.00
Money Made Current Month: $ -0.25

makeutap247
09-05-2007, 04:16 PM
It costs Full Tilt to allow players to use payment processors to make deposits. That is the fee for his first deposit. They pass it along and deduct it from his monthly gross rake.

resboard
09-05-2007, 04:49 PM
I am a member of RakeBrain.com and I have never seen a deduction like this. Any idea why this is?

R*R
09-05-2007, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am a member of RakeBrain.com and I have never seen a deduction like this. Any idea why this is?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is deducted by fulltilt for every rakeback provider and rakeback account. Most sites bury it in your net but rakereduction gives you more information so you know exactly what kind of things fulltilt deducts. ie: uses of points, deposit fees, bonuses etc....

RakeReduction
09-06-2007, 09:39 PM
As rakebackpro pointed out, EVERY SINGLE affiliate gets charged these against the rake.

When you you see Money Into Rake: $ -0.94 (against the rake)
Your brother would have -25 cents money coming back to him (In this case a negative number)

100 times out of 100 it is always better to get the bonus though, I have a general rule that is never turn down free money, ever.

Additionally, you can click the "news" tab that will explain in greater detail what full tilt charges against the rake in their own words:

Full Tilt charges for items other than bonus's. We asked for an explanation on what you guys get charged for.. Just remember, ANYTHING you purchase from the FT store using your points counts against your rake (.005 per point). Here is what they said:

We calculate revenue by:

– Bonuses (deposit bonus)
– Player fees (processor charges)
– Player added (money we add to a tournament that a player plays in, like a guaranteed tourney, this is split evenly between the participants)
– Points used (bonus points used in our store or something, this is usually very small) = Revenue