PDA

View Full Version : KQo EP LRRd

bung
08-28-2007, 02:55 PM
Party Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.10/$0.25 Blinds - 4 Players - (LegoPoker (http://www.legopoker.com) Hand History Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh))

SB: $9.00
Hero (BB): $36.26
UTG: $17.43
BTN: $25.19

Preflop: Hero is dealt Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif (4 Players)
UTG folds, BTN calls $0.25, SB folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.25</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $2.25</font>, Hero calls $1.00

Flop: ($4.60) Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 3/images/graemlins/club.gif 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif (2 Players)
Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($4.60) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $2.90</font>, BTN calls $2.90

River: ($10.40) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $10.00</font>, Hero...?

villain is 56/14/0.7
reads:

- raises light pf ex.JTo,K8o UTG
- stacks off light ex.99
- calls down light
- can be induced

Are you calling the river bet, or did he SP KK, AA, AQ, QQ here?

Looks like he's trying to get full value from those hands.

Lego05
08-28-2007, 02:59 PM
Fold pre-flop.

As played I'm not really sure whether to bet or check turn. As played fold river.

bung
08-28-2007, 03:00 PM
I'm from limit where a lot of LRR hands are just crap. I take its not the same in NL? Is it always a premium pair lego?

Peter Harris
08-28-2007, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
- calls down light

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why aren't you betting the river?

[ QUOTE ]
- can be induced

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why, after checking, are you thinking of folding the river?

Really, you're best b/f the river if you think you will induce bets from missed AK or from JJ/TT. this hand was pretty spectacularly bad if your reads were trusted.

Lego05
08-28-2007, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm from limit where a lot of LRR hands are just crap. I take its not the same in NL? Is it always a premium pair lego?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not always ( a lot though). And you rarely see someone do it from the button...it's really weird. History between the two of you???...you raising from sb after he limps button a lot??? And I know it's a small reraise but it's an easily dominated hand and it's a very ROI situation IMO.

TTStrangler
08-28-2007, 03:04 PM
This may be way too tight but I don't think I call the sneaky limp/reraise, setting up a larger pot to play OOP. Then the check on the river leaves you with a tough decision. I think I'm folding especially if you've seen him limp/reraise before with the hands you fear.

wslee00
08-28-2007, 03:05 PM
this definitely ain't limit - you should fold pf to that lrr

bung
08-28-2007, 03:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Then why aren't you betting the river?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought there would be more value in inducing

[ QUOTE ]
Then why, after checking, are you thinking of folding the river?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a strong bet which I had not seen him put out before

[ QUOTE ]
Really, you're best b/f the river if you think you will induce bets from missed AK or from JJ/TT. this hand was pretty spectacularly bad if your reads were trusted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I know I played it bad. Basically what I was trying to figure out was what does he call with on the turn that he LRR with pf?? Yes he calls down light, but that doesn't mean he's calling w/air. Also, I'd never been in a hand that he'd LRR before.

lego - yes, I was raising a lot of his limps pf

ryang
08-28-2007, 06:34 PM
DONK FLOP.