PDA

View Full Version : Urgh

ZootMurph
01-05-2006, 01:27 PM
This is three straight hands against the same player that plays EVERY hand to my right. To show how bad he is, early he cold called a capped pot with 83o and called down when he hit a 3 on an AK3 flop, after the betting was capped from early positions. This guy has rebought twice, and these three hands come up. He's the only reason I'm at the table...

QQ I raise, he calls. Flop AQ9, beautiful. he bets, I raise, he calls. Turn 9. He bets, I raise, he calls. River 9. He bets, I call. He shows Q9. I was a 9:1 favorite preflop and 99%(?) after the flop, and he runner runner quads to beat my set.

Very next hand I get AA. Flop AT7, 2 hearts. He checks, I bet, he calls. Turn is a 7. He bets, I raise, he calls. River is 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif. We cap the pot and he shows 96 /images/graemlins/heart.gif.

Next hand I'm UTG and he is BB. I raise with AJ /images/graemlins/spade.gif. 1 caller and villain. Flop is A75, two spades. He bets, I raise, he 3 bets, I cap. Turn is J, putting two hearts on board with the two spades. Capped. River is a heart, he was holding Q3 of hearts.

Worse, he gives away all my money to everyone else at the table then left after blowing his fourth rebuy.