PDA

View Full Version : nl25 QQ mono board

DaycareInferno
08-27-2007, 08:02 PM
villain is 14/10/5 over 150

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.10/$0.25 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker (http://www.legopoker.com) Hand History Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh))

Hero (SB): $31.80
BB: $37.00
UTG: $40.50
CO: $36.35
BTN: $20.70

Preflop: Hero is dealt Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif (5 Players)
3 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.75</font>, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($1.50) T/images/graemlins/club.gif 2/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $1.50</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $4.50</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $31.05</font>

does being oop make this better than calling and going to the turn? with AA, i might have, but i didnt want to have to shut down on AK or c.

Dave Coulier
08-27-2007, 08:20 PM
I dont like calling reraises when Im OOP, then checking the turn as villain is probably going to fire again at you putting you in a bad spot.

If villain is the type who will semi-bluff flush draws, then reraising all-in is a fine play. Now if he plays flush draws passively I would be worried him having a set/or flush already on this flop. If he does play flush draws passively I like a 3-bet to $12-14 and folding to a push.

DaycareInferno
08-27-2007, 08:24 PM
most of the hands i had on him were datamined, so i didn't have much to go on other than the stats. i figure someone with an af of 5+ would probably raise a combo, or maybe even a noncombo draw. still sucks though, because i'm always either flipping or smashed. i guess the overlay is alright, but i hate these spots so much.

Ramana
08-27-2007, 08:28 PM
Villain has good stats, he seems competent. Raise more pf, flop bet is good. IP it's better to just call his raise. Only better hands will call your shove, this is especially the case with this tight opponent.

Dave Coulier
08-27-2007, 08:30 PM
Well since the only info you can gain from him is his stats, I like 3 betting like I said before and folding to a push. Now if you had the Q /images/graemlins/club.gif Id take my chances and be willing to get it all in.

Kimo White Devil
08-27-2007, 08:32 PM
this guy calls your bet with a mostly PPs. he has either you crushed or is drawing to 9 outs. Although you can make that draw fold with the all-in.

I like it. nice hand.