PDA

View Full Version : K-high flush facing push on paired river (deep)

98Suited
08-27-2007, 11:09 AM
0.5/1 homegame 4-handed

effective stacks: ~400bbs
villain 1 is stuck like 400 already and was gambling a lot to recoup. He had ~250 to start the hand.
villain 2 is a huge spewtard, and is the constant loser in our game. He's had a good night now though with a couple of cold decks going his way. He will make strange plays like raising with hands with decent sd value, but that can't be called by worse hands. He has obvious tilt problems and consider himself very unlucky. At times he seems to just think: GOD DAMNED IT I'M ALL IN

I'm utg and make it 4 with K /images/graemlins/diamond.gifQ /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
everyone calls, which is standard.

Flop Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif (16)

V1 checks, v2 bets 20
overbets from him usually means he has some kind of made hand which is vulnerable, but could also be a draw.
I decide to just call, button folds and v1 calls

turn: 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif (pot 74)

They both check and I bet 60
v1 calls pretty quickly and v2 takes a little while and calls somewhat reluctantly.

(pot 254)
turn: 4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif for a final board of
Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

v1 checks and v2 thinks a few seconds and shoves. It's like 310 to me. WTF...can I fold this or should I just call and embrace varians? Q4 and 43 are the type of hands I fear most and they would fit his flop play, but he could also be doing this with smaller flushes and maybe even something as retarded as A4, although I haven't seen him spewing that bad this deep before.

I'm not worried at all of v1, he looks pretty disgusted and prob ready to fold.