PDA

View Full Version : 10NL - TP3K on Flop

MPeeperkorn
08-27-2007, 02:41 AM
Normally I think I would raise this flop but I had just shown a check-raise bluff and was feeling like maybe I shouldn't push my luck - I probably shouldn't have shown that bluff. Anyways, whats the best way to figure out where I stand here? How afraid of a a better ace should I be?

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.05/$0.10 Blinds - 9 Players - (LegoPoker (http://www.legopoker.com) Hand History Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh))

Hero (SB): $11.15
BB: $4.40
UTG: $4.90
UTG+1: $13.50
MP1: $9.70
MP2: $5.35
MP3: $9.05
CO: $11.50
BTN: $6.55

Preflop: Hero is dealt A/images/graemlins/club.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif (9 Players)
4 folds, <font color="red">MP3 raises to $0.45</font>, CO folds, BTN calls $0.45, Hero calls $0.40, BB folds

Flop: ($1.45) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif (3 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">MP3 bets $0.70</font>, BTN folds, Hero - ?

Waingro
08-27-2007, 04:01 AM
Ew, full ring. There is a fr forum where you will getter responses. But really fold pf is your friend. You canīt call here, so many raisers have insanely tight raising ranges from that position. Without a pretty good read this an easy fold.

On the flop I would check/call and probably fold turn, alternately call down if he continues with the smallish betting. But without some sort of read all options is kind of meh.

Nick C
08-27-2007, 04:05 AM
I don't know how the Full Tilt 0.5/0.1 plays specifically, but I am thinking if Villain has an ace, it's probably better than yours.

The fact that you just showed off a checkraise bluff kind of improves the case for checkraising again now (since Villain might get stubborn and call you down with QQ or something), but I wouldn't do it.

Calling and re-evaluating on the turn seems reasonable to me. If Villain doesn't have an ace, I'm thinking there's a good chance he'll check the turn (or bet smallish). If he makes a pot-sized bet, or something close to that, on the turn, though, then you should probably fold.

Preflop, I would fold.

AJGibson
08-27-2007, 04:06 AM
out of position - out of the action, fold pf. Never show your cards unless you have a very good reason.

Lego05
08-27-2007, 04:06 AM
Fold or reraise pre-flop. Probably fold especially in a full ring game.