PDA

View Full Version : We're playing into party's hands!! Acceller-8-tor bonus not worth it

DING-DONG YO
02-28-2006, 11:51 AM
I'm going to forget about the bonus going forward. That's right, I said it. Forget it. I was reading the thread above about the guy that needed 5500 points in 27 hours. Your bonus must be huge to put yourself through the trauma of multityabling that many tables for 9 hours. Are you really going to be playing your best game? Hope the bonus makes up for what you lose/failed to win because you were scrambling.

My point is, we're playing right into party's hands here. The more tables you play, the less the quality of your play is and the more you're paying to the rake.

I do way better playing 2 (or even 1 if it's a good table) effectively than scrambling on 4,5,6 tables just trying to build up points.

Just my thoughts, feel free to use the following retorts:

"you must not like free money"

"What a fish, only one table at once?"

"Take your comment and shove it up your @#$%!"

Gildwulf
02-28-2006, 11:55 AM
Troll

Flintoff
02-28-2006, 12:00 PM
I'm giving up this week. I had to go on a stag weekend away to sample the delights of Amsterdam.

This left me a day and a half to reach 2/3 of my target still recovering from the effects of the cake on offer over there.

It will cost me $500 in the long run. Big deal. I'd have lost it playing badly in any likelihood.

BigPoppa
02-28-2006, 12:04 PM
I've had to play twice as many hands as I've ever played at Party to reach my absurdly high goal. Didn't even try.

DING-DONG YO
02-28-2006, 12:24 PM
sorry, wrong forum, I will repost in internet bonuses.