PDA

View Full Version : Screw whoring, I'm sticking to Party

TommyChong
02-28-2006, 12:22 AM
Since I started playing I have whored my butt off and moved from site to site quite a bit. I play on a 10 inch laptop (I play poker in order to travel and work on the road and this is the best thing to lug around) and with this minicomputer multitabling is a bitch. I have only 2 tabled and even then there is bigtime overlap. Well, now that Party has the shrinking feature I feel that I will be able to get used to 4-tabling. Since the players are so much worse here I think that I can sustain a better hourly rate than 2 table whoring. So, this is why I am here. What can I do to increase my earnings at Party bonuswise?

I have read about the aceler-8-tor?? but I have no idea what this is. Yes, I searched and found a lot of posts regarding it but nothing telling me what it is or how to get it. Also, is there anywhere that I can get Party RB? I gather no but it is worth asking. And finally, what about the VIP points? Are these worth anything other than merchandise? Basically, is there anything I can suck out of Party other than the money from the fishies now that I will be playing there all the time?

Davey
02-28-2006, 12:42 AM
Accelorator is a VIP only bonus. Play lots, email asking to join. They say no so you play more and then get in. Party does not offer RB, you would need a new account and an affailite that wants to offer you something. It is not advertised. And there are no VIP points. There are Party Points. Look on the site for more info.

this post is very halfassed because all of this info is on the boards and pretty much talked about daily.

GGrey
02-28-2006, 02:46 AM
Just stick to robbing Party fishes. You don't even really need RB + Bonii.

Riverbend
02-28-2006, 08:03 AM
Hey man, open the door it's Dave. Put down the pipe. Dell will sell you a smokin' laptop for under a grand or 40 bucks a month. You can whore an hour a day and make 5 times that. Sorry about our Justice Dept. We love you man.

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-01-2006, 12:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this post is very halfassed because all of this info is on the boards and pretty much talked about daily.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the problem. All this stuff gets talked about so much that it becomes impossible to find the kind of info he's looking for. Pretend you don't know what the hell the Acceler-8-tor bonus is and try to figure out what it is and how you get it.

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-01-2006, 12:44 AM
I think a good idea would be to sticky a temporary FAQ on the bonus du jour whenever something is dominating the forum (e.g., the Acceler-8-or or the new Party/Stars VIP programs). This FAQ could give the basics of what the program is, how you qualify, etc. - just the straight facts.

2+2 wannabe
03-01-2006, 03:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This FAQ could give the basics of what the program is, how you qualify, etc. - just the straight facts.

[/ QUOTE ]

if the Party VIP club was anything other than drunk monkeys tossing darts then I'm sure it'd be in there

but I totally agree - this question comes up often

Davey
03-01-2006, 07:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the problem. All this stuff gets talked about so much that it becomes impossible to find the kind of info he's looking for. Pretend you don't know what the hell the Acceler-8-tor bonus is and try to figure out what it is and how you get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I still answer half-assed though but its better than nothing I guess. I forget some people do other things than check the boards every day.

Iolaus
03-01-2006, 08:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey man, open the door it's Dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave's not here, man.