PDA

View Full Version : Eurobet and Betsson Bonus Question ? ?

theben
02-27-2006, 10:19 PM
Hey,

I was always under the impression that eurobets 600$ 10x pts was non-contributed rake, as in if .50 raked from pot you get .07*5 - - even if you folded preflop and werent in the blinds.

is this not true or did it change very recently? i always assumed it was non-contrib. for the points, but they just told me friend otherwise.

furthermore, what are the bonus terms involving contributed/non contributed at betsson?

MycroftX
02-27-2006, 10:30 PM
Unless this change is as recent as a phew days, you are infact awarded points even if you folded pre-flop. Or as you put it noncontributed.

There is a delay for their site to update, did you double check?

theben
02-27-2006, 10:31 PM
no delay - - CS told my friend it was only rake that you directly contribute

MycroftX
02-27-2006, 10:34 PM
I'd be surprised at the change, I did a monthly bonus on Hollywood recently, it was the same as always.

bettson is 7x btw.

sushijerk
02-27-2006, 11:23 PM
Bettson's is non-contributed. You get points for raked pot even if you fold preflop. However, the PR point counter is currently down. I would be pissed if this means I endured 4 hrs of suckouts earlier today for nothing.

ewile
02-28-2006, 12:01 AM
This is unfortunate...I'm playing and getting no points. This completely goes against my whoring mentality.

OrianasDaad
02-28-2006, 01:57 AM
I just finished EB's $600 bonus. Non-contributed.

At .5/1, you'll get between .22 and .55 points per hand overall.

I'm doing the PR $200 bonus right now. I'll update when I'm done with that one.

RobDoral
02-28-2006, 11:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is unfortunate...I'm playing and getting no points. This completely goes against my whoring mentality.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to worry, there was a glitch yesterday probably across the whole network that kept points from accumulating and updating but I've read that others finally got their points and I can verify I got mine from Eurobet.

RobDoral
02-28-2006, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
no delay - - CS told my friend it was only rake that you directly contribute

[/ QUOTE ]

As usual, the CS folks don't know what the heck they're talking about. In terms of clearing bonuses, you get credit if you are dealt cards. BUT for RB, it IS contributed rake.