PDA

View Full Version : Help with German translation please!

MAF
08-20-2007, 06:40 PM
This seems a good place to get a bit of German translation. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I'm playing in a MTT at Will Hill and beat this guy who was chip leader at the time. Basically my A8 beat his QQ when I made a straight on the river.

Anyway, he starts ranting in German. I want to know if I need to report him, or whether it's just harmless.

- du hueresohn crdammte wixer siech
- ich fick di scho no warts ab du wixerdvrdammte

Thanks!

higHstaKesOwneR
08-20-2007, 07:14 PM
he called you a son of a bitch and much more...
lol i would report him :P

xjimraketex
08-20-2007, 07:17 PM
- you son of a b.., damn wankerbi...
- im gonna f... you, ~ you will see, damn piece of spunk

you are welcome ;D

MAF
08-20-2007, 07:28 PM
Thanks v much. There's more...

du kunsch scho no dra warts ab baby

Tooorero86
08-21-2007, 04:25 AM
wow, the guy seems to have a retarded accent , sounds pretty southgerman , which explains his behaviour...

last thing he said is something like : your time will come, baby ( harrassing context)

MAF
08-21-2007, 04:30 AM
Thanks for the replies. I did report him in the end. I'll wait to see what William Hill do about it (if anything).

xjimraketex
08-21-2007, 05:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
wow, the guy seems to have a retarded accent , sounds pretty southgerman , which explains his behaviour...

last thing he said is something like : your time will come, baby ( harrassing context)

[/ QUOTE ]
total bs /images/graemlins/wink.gif
hes bavarian, which means he is actually Austrian.

southern germany = secret capital of germany!

Tooorero86
08-21-2007, 06:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

southern/eastern germany = secret cesspool of germany!

[/ QUOTE ]

xjimraketex
08-21-2007, 07:00 AM
all that hatred...

whaaaaaaaatever you guys have no clue!

callme
08-25-2007, 12:17 PM
Yeah he seems to be bavarian - no point in gettin upset just he threatend to kill you in some nicer context. If you live in bavaria you gonna hear that at least twice a day /images/graemlins/grin.gif and i´m still alive.

K21
08-27-2007, 05:22 AM
swiss german!!

McSeafield
08-30-2007, 11:11 PM
lol,
yes a little bit more vulgar than this in primitive Bavarian or Austrian (perhaps border swiss/austria/Germany) slang:

[ QUOTE ]
- You son of a bitch .. bloody masturbator
- I still will [censored](f) you, wait for it you bloody masturbator
- Your time will come soon, baby

[/ QUOTE ]
Although it sounds very vulgar and with certainty not civilized, the primitive do not feel especially injured if they hear something like that. It probably concerns a very primitive guy who was full tilt. I would not take this especially seriously, honestly said.

I find the following much harder, which a German friend of mine had to endure on Full Tilt:

[ QUOTE ]
“[censored](motherf), stupid [censored](f-ing) moron, you`re sleeping around with your sister - its on you tube, [censored](f) off and die, son of a bitch,....”

[/ QUOTE ]

Fingerswinger
09-12-2007, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
swiss german!!

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously

from the area of basel i would guess

McSeafield
09-14-2007, 04:28 PM
OK, now I have to agree. It was obviously a Swiss. Germans are ordinarily a little politer. Although we do have some exceptions, these guys rarely play poker. They prefer soccer or something else. This might be the reason why our National Soccer Team almost always wins.

R*R
09-15-2007, 05:41 AM
I uses this tranlation somtimes but it won't work for some of these words. lol.
http://www.google.com/language_tools