PDA

View Full Version : Bayou 100% no limit deposit bonus?

Barrin6
02-27-2006, 09:05 PM
I'm a little confuse of this. Does anyone know the requirements and clearing rates for Bayou poker's initial deposit bonus.

According to BW (http://bonuswhores.com/bayou-poker.php) it's 100% deposit bonus.
Has anyone tried this yet, also is there any rakeback if I were to do this?

WiSeIVIaN
02-27-2006, 10:25 PM
I need to stop answering these questions, the clearance rates are listed on BW and it states there that you can e-mail support for exact clearing terms. Used to be 50% contributed rakeback, donno what it is now, put some effort in and find out for yourself.

RobDoral
02-28-2006, 11:36 AM
The BW page might not be completely up to date as things are in flux at Bayou. Mike from Bayou wrote a message saying that they will be switching to a points system eventually (probably like Pokerroom and the other skins). I think at the moment you still get $1 back for every $2 you generate in rake once every 24 hrs (there is no longer a bonus for every Neteller deposit). BUT, there was some suggestion that bonuses under the old 2:1 system may become invalid once the point system is put into place. Also keep in mind that Bayou requires a player to wager the amount of their bonus before they can withdraw again. So deposit $1000, you have to wager $1000 at the poker tables (not an easy task for microlimit players with large bankrolls).