PDA

View Full Version : Deep NL 50 KK

Tony Montana 22
08-18-2007, 04:06 PM
This is vs a 65/20/1.40 maniac that basically calls raises atc and will stack off very lightly TPGK etc.
He is one of those min bettors that will call a big reraise then lead out again min with nothing or a big hand.

I don't see myself ever getting away from an over pair vs this type of player, and I will pretty much always try to get it all in at some point and I am wondering if that is correct or should I be slowing down at somewhere to just show it down?

Absolute Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
6 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Hero $99
Villan $127

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif K /images/graemlins/club.gif
3 folds, Button calls, Hero raises to $3 BB folds, Button calls.

Flop: 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($6.5, 2 players)
Hero bets $4, Button raises to $8 Hero raises to $23.5, Button raises to $47 Hero calls.

Turn: 5 /images/graemlins/heart.gif ($100.5, 2 players)
Hero ?

stickdude
08-18-2007, 04:10 PM
You can't slow down - the pot is twice as large as your remaining stack and you're well beyond committed.

Why not shove the flop? Villain's not going anywhere.

ajmargarine
08-18-2007, 04:21 PM
probably jam flop, eh?

Here though, it's a nice spot for you to open push turn.

yapee
08-18-2007, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Why not shove the flop? Villain's not going anywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see people stacking off here w/ TPNK or something similar just because they view you as aggressive/ they are a maniac/ whatever.

kaz2107
08-18-2007, 05:56 PM
im turbo shoving the flop. he can have a ton of hands that call the flop shove that we have dominated. last thing u want to see on the turn is the A /images/graemlins/heart.gif on the turn thus makin this absolute hell to play. so just jam it in on the flop