PDA

View Full Version : Brag - $1000 in 20 minutes live 1/2NL

nycplayer
08-16-2007, 02:05 PM
BRAG:
Went to a club in NYC, and had been sitting for about 10 minutes when the following hands came up.

Hand 1 - I limp UTG with pocket 8s, MP raises to 12, gets 3 callers plus me.
5 players to a flop of Ad 8d 5s, I try for a check-raise.
UTG+1 makes it $40, UTG+2 goes all in for about $85, MP goes all in for around $135, one fold, and I push for about $220 and get a call from my left.
turn is a blank and river is a 5, giving me a boat, and the $600 pot.

two hands later - AdKd in the SB, 5 limpers, and I make it $17 to go and get one caller.
As the dealer is dealing the flop - player lifts his cards, and I see an A on the bottom.
Flop is A K x rainbow.
I check, and villain bets 40. I raise to 100 and he pushes.
I'm not too worried about AA, so the worst I figure is a chop - I call and the turn and river are blanks.
I table my AK, and he mucks.

Next hand is KK on the button. I raise to $17 get one caller. flop is A K x.
He checks, I bet 40 - he calls.
Turn is a Q, villain checks, I bet 75, villain pushes.
I call, villain has AQ. I offer to run it 3 times, and win all 3.

That was the best run of cards I've had in a long time.

BEAT: Spent $400 at Flashdancers afterwards on these 2 hot Asian dancers. Or maybe that's variance.

sdill
08-16-2007, 02:20 PM
Nice heater. Strippers=variance

shaundeeb
08-16-2007, 02:32 PM
lol at running it 3 times when he has 3 outs wtf vagina.

Sphere99991
08-16-2007, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong, DUCY?

wtfsvi
08-16-2007, 02:36 PM
So how did you lose $1000 in 20 minutes at 1/2 live?

Santzes
08-16-2007, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nice heater. Strippers=brag

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

rakemeplz
08-16-2007, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah dude you're tripling his outs to 9 making him almost a favourite. /no strat in bbv

budblown
08-16-2007, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah dude you're tripling his outs to 9 making him almost a favourite. /no strat in bbv

[/ QUOTE ]

Your not tripling his outs because you don't replace the cards when you run it multiple times. And he had 6 outs with the last 2 aces and 4 10's not 3 outs. stripper is definitely beat - if it was a hooker than it would be variance.

so sick bro
08-16-2007, 03:28 PM
1K= sick, grats
strippers=beat

why do people think paying hundreds of dollars for blueballs is baller. I'm not knockin good strip clubs, always fun to pop in for some drinks, see some nice titties and get a lapdance. You're getting [censored] getting straight hustled if you're going in and dropping money like that on some hobag you're not even going to [censored] though

En Passant
08-16-2007, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your not tripling his outs because you don't replace the cards when you run it multiple times. And he had 6 outs with the last 2 aces and 4 10's not 3 outs. stripper is definitely beat - if it was a hooker than it would be variance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Theres this thing... its called sarcasm

nycplayer
08-16-2007, 03:44 PM
He only had 2 outs.
Doing business was very low risk, and good for keeping people happy and in the game.

budblown
08-16-2007, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Theres this thing... its called sarcasm

[/ QUOTE ]

Never heard of it

Sphere99991
08-16-2007, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, we're 0/2 in this thread with counting AQ's outs against KK on an AKQx board. Any one want to try again?

[EDIT] Nvm, nycplaya got it...

budblown
08-16-2007, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, we're 0/2 in this thread with counting AQ's outs against KK on an AKQx board. Any one want to try again?

[EDIT] Nvm, nycplaya got it...

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess this why I'm not very good at poker. Always misread boards.